Contest WINNERS ANNOUNCED Design a house! WIN 500TBT AND HYBRID BLUE PANSY COLLECTIBLE!

I should give you an update on what im making...

Left room will be a cafe like area, Back room will be a garden, Right room will be a kitchen (for the cafe), Main room will be the hotel entrance (with some nice plants scattered around), Downstairs will be a relaxation room/ library, Upstairs will be a bedroom for 2.

The hardest part about this is the amiibo stuff, nobody seems to have Boots RV XD

I should give you an update on what im making...

Left room will be a cafe like area, Back room will be a garden, Right room will be a kitchen (for the cafe), Main room will be the hotel entrance (with some nice plants scattered around), Downstairs will be a relaxation room/ library, Upstairs will be a bedroom for 2.

The hardest part about this is the amiibo stuff, nobody seems to have Boots RV XD

haha, sounds pretty awesome good luck

fair warning, i may decrease the deadline so i can start designing my own house. i have enough entries for the three winners

Thanks for the awesome contest and prizes! ^^ You can PM me about any decorating details/for qr patterns/etc... I'd love to see your home once it's been remodeled!

OH, I'm so sorry :(
I could offer you a consolation?

Nah, it's honestly ok! I was only done with the upstairs room; I still had a lot to do. However, I would still be happy to share the room I finished with you, so I'll VM it to you later if you're interested. :blush:

Back