• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I have one thing to say about XBox

Clown Town

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Name one series of games that microsoft made on their own... dont say halo... that was sierra... and dont say XBLA games either... i mean legit games from stores...

ITT: Companyfags that buy consoles based on who produced them, instead of the games the console has in its library.

-C*- said:
ITT: Companyfags that buy consoles based on who produced them, instead of the games the console has in its library.
In the 80s-early 2000s getting a console based on the company that makes it wasn't such a bad idea.

Megamannt125 said:
-C*- said:
In the 80s-early 2000s getting a console based on the company that makes it wasn't such a bad idea.
ITT: Flawed defense by a companyfag.

-C*- said:
Megamannt125 said:
-C*- said:
Everyone knows Nintendo used to be godly.

Megamannt125 said:
-C*- said:
Megamannt125 said:
-C*- said:
What does this have to do with anything?

That was then, this is now.

Surprise! Your nostalgia doesn't hold up in discussions about currentgen consoles, dog*censored.3.0*er.

-C*- said:
Megamannt125 said:
-C*- said:
Megamannt125 said:
-C*- said:

Surprise! Your nostalgia doesn't hold up in discussions about currentgen consoles, dog*censored.3.0*er.
It has to do with my statement about the 80s and early 2000s.

Megamannt125 said:
-C*- said:
Megamannt125 said:
-C*- said:
Megamannt125 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

Which has to do with this topic...how?

Jesus *censored.3.0*.

-C*- said:
Megamannt125 said:
-C*- said:
Megamannt125 said:
-C*- said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

Which has to do with this topic...how?

Jesus *censored.3.0*.
Oh wait I completely forgot this was about Microsoft.

Back