Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Cake
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (14) +
Working through my villagers that I already have pics of.

Both Ketchup the duck (moved in via amiibo card) and Portia are up for adoption. Neither is original as I give my villagers anything they want. I do try to limit the amount of bugs and fish they have though so it is mostly furniture.

Please comment here. I will go in order of folks who've commented. Please do not PM me as I don't always get those request notices.

I'm located in the EU. You must be available to adopt this week. I'll have the first one in boxes tomorrow depending on who gets adopted first.

Not asking for anything but if you'd like to give me a basket of perfect fruit (other than cherries) that'd be lovely. Thanks!

i'd love to adopt Ketchup :) I can be available at this time tomorrow if that works

Last edited:
i'd love to adopt Ketchup :) I can be available at this time tomorrow if that works

She's all yours! Yep this time tomorrow is great! I'll get her in boxes. Are you on twitter? I'm pretty active on there as @mayortash so just drop me a tweet when you're ready to come over.

She's all yours! Yep this time tomorrow is great! I'll get her in boxes. Are you on twitter? I'm pretty active on there as @mayortash so just drop me a tweet when you're ready to come over.

i'm not, unfortunately :-( can you send me a visitor message here when you're online? or I can message you?

Portia is still available if anyone wants her. If there's no takers I'll be voiding her on Friday evening (GMT).

Back