1527-5385-4505
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Red Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Tulip
I'm going to try and set up an all year round Christmas Room in my house and I was looking for a little help please. Other than the Jingle Set what other Christmas related items are there ? I know there's a Christmas Tree and a Santa Outfit but other than that what items would you consider "Christmasy" any help would be massively appreciated :)

Thanks guys

Well there's also the Yule Log and Tree-Stump Chair. I also think you could easily get the Green Set and customize it with a red fabric for the chair and table, etc. You could do the Regal Set customized green for more white (you can also change the fabric of the table I know).There's also the Stuffed Stocking, Festive Wreath, and White Festive Tree, which are DLC Christmas items (except the wreath I think). That's all I can think of right off the top of my head...

If you wanted to mix things up a little you could use the Icy Shirt to refurbish the alpine set! But it's maybe a little more winter-y than christmas-y. Or there's lots of fair isle patterns like these that you could use with the alpine set that would be festive!

Thanks guys, some great suggestions there, I'm completely remodelling my house to have themed rooms and the Christmas Room is my first project

Thanks again :)

Jingle's RV has some Christmassy items - pile of gifts and the tree stump chair and Yule log for example.

Back