• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayor Miraland

I've got the big gay™
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8278-7853-6880
Cherry (Fruit)
Ancient Candle
Feedback
100% (51) +
Buying my wishlist for ingame bells or TBT:

http://moridb.com/catalogs/dJD01WL8e8?limit=50&offset=0

Please list any items you can sell me and suggest a price for each, ty in advance. ^-^

(edit) all items I have already bought have been edited out, remaining ones I still need. 05/09/2017 19:34
(edit) added 25 items to the wishlist. 05/09/2017 20:02
(edit) Updated wishlist, removed all newly bought items 09/09/2017 22:07

Last edited:
Hi, I can get you the Blue Vase, Chaise Lounge, Cushion, Ebony Piano, Fancy Doll, Moth Orchid, Peacock Chair, Regal Wall Clock, Rococco Clock, Chair, Dresser, Sofa, Table, Shelf, Lamp, Sconce, Sweets Minitable, and Stained Glass for maybe 15 tbt? Does that sound alright?

Hi, I can get you the Blue Vase, Chaise Lounge, Cushion, Ebony Piano, Fancy Doll, Moth Orchid, Peacock Chair, Regal Wall Clock, Rococco Clock, Chair, Dresser, Sofa, Table, Shelf, Lamp, Sconce, Sweets Minitable, and Stained Glass for maybe 15 tbt? Does that sound alright?

Yeah that sounds good! Are you available now?

Hello I have the afternoon tea set, cup of tea, lily record player; The dolly, blue ballet dress, baby bear, and rainbow screen.

Can you do 8tbt?

Last edited:
Yes! I just need to order the items, then i'll open my gates!

okay ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello I have the afternoon tea set, cup of tea, lily record player; The dolly, blue ballet dress, baby bear and rainbow screen.

Can you do 8tbt?

I can't do 8 at the moment but I could do 6 and 200 thousand bells if you'll take it ;w;.

(edit) nevermind I can do the full eight >w< added you to my friends list

Last edited:
okay ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't do 8 at the moment but I could do 6 and 200 thousand bells if you'll take it ;w;.

(edit) nevermind I can do the full eight >w<

Okay cool! I added you and my gates will be open for you. My town is Rosecott

Last edited:
Alright, my gates are open! Also, im really sorry, but something seems to be missing, i just cant figure out what it is, so im giving you some extra rococco items for free ;;

I can get you -

- harp
- regal wall lamp
- rocking chair
- virgo harp

10 TBT in total? also I'll be available at Friday

I have the celeste ribbon, baby hat, coat hanger, pink velvet stool, regal wall lamp, all 3 rococo items for free c:

I can get you -

- harp
- regal wall lamp
- rocking chair
- virgo harp

10 TBT in total? also I'll be available at Friday

I already have the regal wall lamp (forgot to take it off my wishlist I suppose) but the others would be great! what time on friday and in what timezone? ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the celeste ribbon, baby hat, coat hanger, pink velvet stool, regal wall lamp, all 3 rococo items for free c:

That would be amazing! thank you very much, when are you available and in what timezone? I'm in england btw ^-^.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added you both to my friends list ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back