Buying Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have the cradle, can give it to you for free.
Well, I sold it but can buy it again.

I only have the cradle, can give it to you for free.
Well, I sold it but can buy it again.

Yep! That would be great! Can you be on now?
btw do you want some blue roses in return? I have way too many

I added you, please add me back!

Edit: does anyone else have stuff to sell?

Last edited:
Yh, I can be on right now, and btw I've just realised I have the rose sofa as well. Not sure if I have the rococo bed too, I'll check it now. I've added you as well! I would appreciate the blue roses!

Last edited:
oh okay! my gate is now open! I'll keep it open until you're ready, if you're free soon

Last edited:
Hello I have the perfume bottles,K.K. Sonata, and the rocking chair how does 5 tbt sound?

yes l add i'll add you right now!

Oh I just checked and it turns out I don't have the rocking chair...sorry and I don't have the perfume bottles at the moment so I could scan in Lottie's Rv for you so you can order it and as well as some other things if you like. I'll just give you K.K. Sonata and the Rv visit for free

Oh I just checked and it turns out I don't have the rocking chair...sorry and I don't have the perfume bottles at the moment so I could scan in Lottie's Rv for you so you can order it and as well as some other things if you like. I'll just give you K.K. Sonata and the Rv visit for free

Okay ^-^ that's great, can you open your gate?

hi! if you still need them i could get you..

cafe uniform
cinnamoroll parasol
cinnamoroll tray
cloud making machine
cradle
hair bow wig
all kiki and lala items
my melody dress
k.k. chorale
k.k. house
rococo dresser

like this and let me know! c:

hi! if you still need them i could get you..

cafe uniform
cinnamoroll parasol
cinnamoroll tray
cloud making machine
cradle
hair bow wig
all kiki and lala items
my melody dress
k.k. chorale
k.k. house
rococo dresser

like this and let me know! c:

Oh my god, that would be amazing! how much would you charge?

Gates opened!

I tried to visit you before, it said you had your gates opened but your name didn't appear on the list of towns that I can visit ;-;

I tried to visit you before, it said you had your gates opened but your name didn't appear on the list of towns that I can visit ;-;

oh I'm so sorry! I forgot to change my status >_< I really will open them in five minutes

i usually do 2 tbt for unorderables
and 1 tbt for oderables (rococo, k.k.)

it'd be 40 tbt all together, but if you don't have enough i could do igb as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back