• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Ice, Lovely & Mermaid set + a Few Fairy Tale items

BlueCicada

Useful stuff for later
Bells
User Title Color Change
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (57) +
Just as the title says, I need these three sets, the Lovely one I only need to catalog, but the other two I'm going to buy them. I can pay any price for them, since I have millions of bells, some TBT and even I can trade my catalog items with you.

Also, I'm looking for pieces of exterior decoration, the Mermaid exterior (the white part of the house)

Last edited:
How much are you willing to offer for the Ice Set ? (TBT)

Hmm... from 20 to 30 TBT, maybe? It?s what I?ve seen in other threads for this set

I don't suppose you have the Spooky Set do you ?

Any chance of doing me a bit of a Spooky Bundle with any other Halloweeny type items you may have in your catalogue and I'll do a straight swap for the ice Set ?

Okay! I also have the full mask set (Werewolf hood, ghost mask, bug mask, monster mask and mummy mask, and one or two of the pumpkin heads)

Got the full Ice Set (plus an extra chair!) sat outside my train station waiting if there's anything you can do :)

Excellent, I`ll put the ste in my pockets and letters to see if they fit

Awesome :) I think we're already friends aren't we, I'll open gates, come on over when you're free :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you still on ?

Gates Open when your ready

Sorry for that. But thank you so much for the items, I truly needed them.

Now I`m still looking for the full mermaid set and Lovely set.

uhm 30 tbt for mermaid set and 20 for lovely set? idk let me know if that works for you!

It does, please tell me when we can trade so I can prepare my rooms for the space

I can order the lovely set for u to catalog! Do you need to catalog the phone as well? 60k igb would be fine with me :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops just saw the poster above you didnt mean to try to steal their sale ;~; haha, just pm me if that doesnt work out :)

Back