• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what's your myers briggs personality type?

5cm/s

houseplant enthusiast
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
White Lily
Ruby
White Tulip
i always think these are so cool, and i love stalking people up using their personality type hehe! if you don't know yours, 16personalities has a really great diagnostic test and tells you all about your type once you've received your results. it's super cool to read about yourself, and i'm always surprised how accurate everything is! :cool:

i'm an infp! here is my profile :)

so? what's your personality type? are you as fascinated with them as i am?

Well, took it and it was actually pretty interesting!
Got Mediator (INFP-T)!

Apparently, I'm an advocate (INFJ, -A)

I love helping others, it makes me feel goody inside :p

I'm an ISTP - which I think is pretty accurate but there are ofc a few things that aren't like me at all
(I might retake the test since it's been awhile)

Last edited:
im infp like definitely mybf is intp and its so funny sometimes i step back and look at our convs and its like "dang ur such a T let me dream!!"

edit; found examples LMAO

me: theres an ant trying to carry his injured friend next to me :(
bf: Dont worry about it, ants are all just like one big body rather than individual ants and they sense the dying one's acids.
me: okAY BUT ITS STILL SAD

~~~~~~~~~

me: did you hear about nasa cutting footage from their live video feed? people are saying theyre hiding a ufo
him: They do that all the time
me: OKAY JUST LET ME DREAM

Last edited:
Mine never changes. INFJ - A
DHUGKU0.png

Took the test a while ago and it seems I'm an INFJ! :)

Last edited:
enfp-t, so basically i'm depressed and mask it with being "funny" and i thrive off attention

Last edited:
im a campaigner, i didn't have a clue what this thread was about before i did it lol

I got INFJ-A but I'm def more of an INTJ. I answered much closer to a T for every question but F got in front somehow. Granted it was 51 to 49% so it just barely edged out but still, I'd expect a 60% towards T at least.
-84% I to 16% E. Yup that's me lol. I only get anxious when talking to 1 or 2 other people, I'm fine with crowds though.

-54% N to 46% S. Sounds about right, but it could be a bit more shifted towards N.

-Already talked about 49% T to 51% F but that's wrong.

-54% J to 46% P. That sounds about right I guess since it is pretty 50/50 for me.

-68% -A to 32% -T. Yeahhhh I feel occasional moments of stress (everyone does), but I never really get stressed beyond that. Stress is just so annoying to feel, but it's just a feeling so why bother being stressed? (See, more of a T. Don't care about F tyvm)

it seems i'm mostly ESTP, the entrepreneur. my introversion and extraversion is 50/50 tho so i took this test twice leaning either towards being extraverted or introverted so i guess i can be both ISTP/ESTP depending on my mood aha c': (idk if that's how that works tho but oh well). these myer-briggs tests are always pretty intersting even if their results seem to vary. o':

Last edited:
last time i got infj and now i got infp-t
32% extroverted 68% introverted
81% intuitive 19% observant
36% thinking 64% feeling
22% judging 78% prospecting
11% assertive 89% turbulent

I took this test years ago and I can't remember what I got. I took it again and I got INFP -A/-T (the meditator)

Back