rayta27

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (148) +
Hello everyone. I've got some villager pictures i want to sell. So here is the list of pics that i currently have:

Chai's pic
Roscoe's Pic X3
K.K.'s Pic
Zipper's Pic X5
Moe's Pic X2
Cookie's Pic
Mira's Pic
Rosie's Pic X3
Jingle's Pic X2
Mr. Resetti's Pic
Don Resetti's Pic X2
Marty's Pic
Sprinkle's Pic
Blanca's Pic
Patty's Pic
Bone's Pic
Benedict's Pic
Charlise's Pic
Hamlet's Pic
Cranston's Pic
Tucker's Pic

It's 2 tbt per pic. Happy browsing and i hope you find something you want, thanks!

Last edited:
i'll take katrina, labelle, katie, redd, shrunk leif, and wolf link!

Last edited:
Agh so sorry i'm a bit late maybe like my posts so I get notified next time! Okay 4 tbt that sounds good, but how do I send it over? I am new to the fourms and I never actually learned how to send tbt.. Also do you want me to come pick them up?

Agh so sorry i'm a bit late maybe like my posts so I get notified next time! Okay 4 tbt that sounds good, but how do I send it over? I am new to the fourms and I never actually learned how to send tbt.. Also do you want me to come pick them up?

Yes pick up. Do you bells on ymy side bar? Click that and type 4 and then Click transfer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll take all the npc pics except don, mr resetti, blanca, zipper, jingle and kk!

OK. Also someone else is getting Maple and Gala's pics.

Yes pick up. Do you bells on ymy side bar? Click that and type 4 and then Click transfer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK. Also someone else is getting Maple and Gala's pics.

Alright thank you I will do that and add your FC! :)

Hey Ray! Can I get Toby's and Ribbot's Pics? ^^ I can pay 4 TBT for them. I would prefer if you could drop them off in my town of Astoria so I can end the session for us once the pictures are dropped. Just lemme know when you are available to trade~

Added you is your gate open?

Yes it is, come on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry if i wasn't clear! i edited my post for clarity, i only want a total of 7 pics

OK. 14 tbt that'll be.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey Ray! Can I get Toby's and Ribbot's Pics? ^^ I can pay 4 TBT for them. I would prefer if you could drop them off in my town of Astoria so I can end the session for us once the pictures are dropped. Just lemme know when you are available to trade~

OK i will.

i'll take katrina, labelle, katie, redd, shrunk leif, and wolf link!

K i'll get you after i make a delivery.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK i can come now.

Omg wrong thread~~! Please disregard! Sorry!!

Last edited:
Back