• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

There should be a 3rd row of collectibles! Let's make it happen!

Should there be a 3rd row of collectibles?

• Total voters
The reordering of collectibles is definitely something we plan to offer at some point in the future, but I can say with almost 100% certainty that adding another row isn't going to happen.

Being able to reorder collectibles would be amazing! That's definitely what I want. the third row would just be overkill.

I think 3 rows would be too much! I preferred it when it was 2 rows of 5, I never seem to be able to make my line up look good as it is

LOL sounds crazy lets do it

Are you nuts look how cluttered sidebars look already

Ppl have suggested this loads of times and it's still a terrible idea

I can see how some would want more slots, although personally I just want the set of birthstone ores, so 12 works fine for me.

I think it wouldn't be a bad idea, but what I really want is the freedom to move the position of our collectibles.

This would be my request, if something could be done.

I don't think it'd be a good idea
Idek when it happened but when I came back there were suddenly 2 rows of 6 and I kinda miss 2 rows of 5 haha

I don't think it'd be a good idea
Idek when it happened but when I came back there were suddenly 2 rows of 6 and I kinda miss 2 rows of 5 haha

Iirc 2 rows of 6 caused like an assload of problems

Last edited:
Hmm, make it so that you can toggle the 3rd row on/off whenever you wish ?ω?

I think adding a third row might clog up the pages a little bit/cause unnecessary forum issues when 2 is fine as-is imo :c

I suppose we could expect to see this...

3rows-min.png

And then eventually this, just to form a collectables square:

6rows-min.png

May the mushrooms take over!

no, i miss the 2 rows of 5 honestly. i had so many cute layouts for the 2x5 setup. 3 would be too ****ing much.

Umm, no. What we have enough. Plus, it'll once again ruin our lineups.

3rows-min.png

6rows-min.png

This is an accurate depiction of what I want my collectible bar to look like ?▲?

Yean, 6 rows would be great...

I think six rows would be overkill. Besides, how would you even manage to get that many Famous Mushrooms?

I think we should be able to choose how many rows we can have.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like an option in the settings or something

Last edited:
I think six rows would be overkill. Besides, how would you even manage to get that many Famous Mushrooms?

I have my sources :] Besides, there are plenty of them famous fungi to supply me with 6 rows :3

(hmm, that reminds me, I need to buy more famous mushrooms...)

I don't know about 3rd row. If we could control where our collectibles line up, that would save a whole lot of time then trying to trade dates on our Dobutsu no mori collectibles (not that I have any but I see lots of threads in the marketplace about this issue)

3rows-min.png

6rows-min.png

^ this is beautiful

Nah, that'd be a bit overkill imo. Plus it would look pretty clunky aesthetically and most likely hog the servers.

Back