• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

There should be a 3rd row of collectibles! Let's make it happen!

Should there be a 3rd row of collectibles?

• Total voters

Sgt.Groove

Annona, Rollinia, Asimina, Duguetia. Look em' up!
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Perfect Apple
Perfect Pear
Perfect Peach
Perfect Orange
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Apple
Durian
Lemon
Persimmon
Mango
For a long while now ive thought that the collectible rows were decent sized but at the same time ive noticed that there is this massive blank space between the positive ratings and the collectible bars, enough extra room to put another bar of collectibles without causing a giant problem (outside of the giant chunk of html and css coding required to do this) on the forums...

To be honest the admins probably want to scream at me at this point for my fall fair idea and the orange candy collectible restock idea, so I mean why not give them another reason...

Good lord no. I still want to go back to 2 rows of 5.

or an option to put collectables the way you want the the tbt patch went in the front and messed up the whole flower cake thing I had but you get what you get or just 2.5 rows

Last edited:
I think it wouldn't be a bad idea, but what I really want is the freedom to move the position of our collectibles.

I say no. I prefer to have two rows of apples, not three.

The reordering of collectibles is definitely something we plan to offer at some point in the future, but I can say with almost 100% certainty that adding another row isn't going to happen.

The reordering of collectibles is definitely something we plan to offer at some point in the future, but I can say with almost 100% certainty that adding another row isn't going to happen.

If that happens, the apples will get to go first while all of my collectibles will be shown.

I actually want a third row so I can display all of my birthstone collectibles and any other collectibles that aren't part of a particular set.

For people who collect event collectibles a 3rd row would be perfect, I mean doesn't everyone want to display the whole feather set with pinwheels and balloons?

They probably are never going to add third row, in case you fill out ALL contact information (NN ID, 3DS friend code, that kind of thing)

I just wish they could add a height extender, but I've already been told that it will never happen. RIP ME.

Speaking personally, not indicative of any actual changes (obviously disagreement within the staff here seen in this thread ;)), I honestly wouldn't be entirely opposed to a third row at some point. There is a never ending stream of more and more collectibles in existence worth displaying as the years go on, so it kind seems inevitable in my opinion that we have more ways to display them. That doesn't have to be in the form of a third row though -- there are other ways could achieve that goal.

I liked the rows of 5 more, mostly because you could center something. Sad for unique collectibles, they'll never fit quite right...

third row, sounds great
fourth row, bring it on
fifth row, lets keep going
sixth row? hell yeah get the IT squad out

why stop there? turn urself into a collectible. u no longer collect them, they collect u. permanently encrusted into tbt history. never will u be able to post again. stuck as a pixel icon on tbt. u r here forever. so many times u will want to be alone but u will never. be. alone.

I wouldn't mind another row. I have multiples of certain collectibles so it'd be fun to display them all. But like others said, it could be a bit overwhelming. I definitely would love to see free range of ordering our collectibles! It opens up so many line-up possibilities. <3

I voted No, but I like the OP's expressed willingness to incur the staff's wrath for a cause... carry on, I say!

third row, sounds great
fourth row, bring it on

why stop there? turn urself into a collectible. u no longer collect them, they collect u. permanently encrusted into tbt history. never will u be able to post again. stuck as a pixel icon on tbt. u r here forever. so many times u will want to be alone but u will never. be. alone.

YESSS. I'm glad there's a voice of reason on the staff.
I miss the rows of five too. I liked there being a "center." I wouldn't mind there being a third row per se, as long as more pink collectibles were created to fill it. ;)

There seems to be a lot of disagreement about this idea wow. What about the two rows (that can be reordered) then the rest as part of a drop-down or something? That way it keeps it neat and small but allows people who want to show ALL their collectibles to do so. It would probably be a lot of coding work, I know, but it gives both sides what they want.

third row, sounds great
fourth row, bring it on

Well, the collectibles pretty much control us anyway, so what's the harm in becoming one?

Back