• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

You know what Nintendo should do?

SilentHopes

Swag Master
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
You know what whatever company made pokemon should do? Make a game that allows you to make your own custom pokemon game. (I know you can edit the game with advance map. I couldn't figure it out though) Although, that would make like 1 billion pokemon games..... >.<

Sab said:
wrong section dude
Whatever! I spent like half an hour trying to figure out where to put this... And technically it's not. The museums description is "anyhting made by you" well, it was my idea. :D yay loopholes!

Edit: HOLY SNAP! A SECOND AGO THERE WAS ONE OTHER PERSON HERE! NOW THERES 5 MORE!

Then...they put it in a museum?

Work with me, mutt, I'm trying to understand what could have possibly ever made you consider putting this in The Museum.

-C*- said:

Work with me, mutt, I'm trying to understand what could have possibly ever made you consider putting this in The Museum.
Read my reply. If you don't get it, you don't get the way I think.

*in my head* you know, a lot of people don't get the way I think...

Rorato74 said:
-C*- said:

Because people don't read minds.

Gnome rolls his eyes.

-C*- said:

lol i'm starting to like u ur funny =P

if nintendo did that, then they'd make a lot of money, but I bet that they can't do that because they haven't figured it out yet.

Kamiko_Cullen said:
if nintendo did that, then they'd make a lot of money, but I bet that they can't do that because they haven't figured it out yet.
Its called a storyline and a sketch pad

put those into a pokemon game and whalah!

eg: Team rocket made a super mega chocolate coated fun machine that can make new pokemon from old ones by changing there "textures" and mister adventure AKA you has to stop them, you win and can make pokemon :D

Cool concept, but it would need a huge production team to make it.

Rorato74 said:
-C*- said:

That's called mentally ********.

and I agree with mega, I hate playing as a 84 pound kid with a scarf.....

Back