Snow Angel Snowman
Jingloid
Dreamy Bear Plush
Red Super Star Trophy
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
My local Gamestop had these on clearance today. They are regularly $6.99 but they were on clearance for $4.97 AND they were buy one get one free!!! So I bought all 12 that they had for $30.00.

I opened 3 for myself to keep (I got Isabelle, K.K. Slider and Tom Nook) I will sell the other 9 on EBay unopened.

So...My question is this...

Right now they are selling for $10.00 each on Ebay, so I could sell the 9 I have for a $60.00 profit (and my 3 will be free!) ...or should I wait a few weeks until they are completely sold out to get $15 - $20 each?

I made the mistake of selling all my dupe Welcome Amiibo cards for $5 - $6 each, then a month later they were selling for $10+++ I still made enough on my duplicates that my entire set of 50 WA cards ended up being completely free, but I could have made a lot more.

What would you do?

animal-crossing-backpack-buddies-800x800 (1).jpg

Last edited:
I think I'll hold on to them for a few weeks at least. I don't know....sigh....

If you want to get more, like cards I'm sure they'll get expensive at one point, since even the cards are hard to find in stores, keep them for a while. Maybe even ask around shops to make sure that there aren't many in stock, as will cause people to go look online. (Its been so long since I found any cards at the shops, and now I want these XD) I really like the mabel one~
But yeah it's up to you. If it was me, I keep them, cause I love collecting but never have enough money to do so XD

You should probably wait until a big price inflation to sell them :) thats when most people are looking to buy, so make your price a little lower than all the other sellers and people should buy them off you

GOD I WISH, found them in Toys R Us before for $10 a pop
Curse you Canada

I saw them at GameStop months ago but I haven't seen them since!

I guess they sold out here in my area.

It would be a dream to find them on clearance!! Lucky you!!!

Back