Looking for active people!

baekadelah

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (15) +
I restarted recently and am looking for people who still play or have just started even.

My town is called Bento, it will hopefully be a themed town in the future and I am at the beginning of planning out the entire map! So I want active people to play with for trading, visiting, and general stuff to experience together!

My native fruit is Orange, my grass is square and my friend code is in the sidebar. Comment to let me know if you have added me and you want a friend!

Baeka! <3

EDIT! My gaes are open but I am AFK since its time to sleep IRL. Please don't run or take anything. If there is a pattern on the ground saying I'm afk then I am, if not then I am online so say HELLO

Last edited:
Hello! I just started playing again about 2 weeks ago after about a year (my town is a mess that I am slowly rearranging, all my hybrid flowers died lmao so I'm slowly regrowing) but I'm pretty active. I added you. :)

I haven't even realized I've been here for two months. It only felt like one month. I have no theme (but I'm probably going to turn it into a splatoon theme, because, well.... You already know.) I'll be happy to come by, Adding!

Anytime, I open my gates about twice a day when Im on, sometimes Im afk. Theyre open right now while I have dinner.

May i still add you even tho my town is not new?

Hi guys!
I play ACNL everyday! I would love to have more active friends.

My FC is 5000-3127-3017.
Let me know if you've add me so I can add you back.

Back