• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What single ability pops into your mind when you hear "overpowered"?

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
WE DO NOT APPLY SCIENCE HERE
Just what one ability do you think of when somebody(in this case me, hi! \(^ ^) ) says "overpowered"?
I thought of creating black holes.
My brother says hyper regeneration.

The dial is in the red area and someone is shouting it can't go that high and gauges are exploding, there's steam coming from places that shouldn't steam, everything is shaking uncontrollably. Overpowered.

This bucket:
S2_Weapon_Main_Tri-Slosher.png

I'd say Time Travel. Obviously depends on the 'rules' but there's not much you can't do or negate with TT

I think of something overcoming someone, this could be a range of things such as anger or depression. I also think of someone with uncontrollable strength.

Is this what you meant? xP

i think of someone who can stop time and does bad things to the world, eg killing all of the golden retrievers!! :(

also someone shouting "highway to the danger zone"

Last edited:
super strong w like great defense or regeneration. or the Power of Friendship dvbrgnhksssfdfg as long as u have that u are unstoppable in many books n movies n whatever lol

That's easy, "Witch Time" is what I think is op.

Telekinesis or mind control!! and if you're able to use that power without having to do some dumb hand motion or 'super move', but just look at something and bam! I don't want people to know I have a power lol.

I think of elemental control. I think that someone able to fully manipulate things like fire, water or air, they could do about anything

Dragonball Z stuff.

Back