• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you Excited for School?

ja2mine

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
Bells
Red Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Tasty Cake
Voodoo Doll
Since I live in Canada, I'll be starting school tomorrow :( ...

Are any of you guys starting tomorrow? If so, are you excited .. and what grade are you going into?

Personally, I'm not very excited considering I have to go back to actually trying and doing work and I wont get to play animal crossing that often :/// but oh well since I'm going into Grade 10 and honestly it's not gonna be that hard

Every fall/spring I get sad because I should be starting new college semesters. (I had to drop out quite a few years ago from college)

I wish you luck in the new school year!

im sooooooo excited for school im going into 3rd grade goin to be so much fun

No, I am not excited. I'm going to 8th grade and I start on September 6th. Just the thought of school starting again (since the beginning of August) disgusts me and makes me sick.

No, I am not excited. I'm going to 8th grade and I start on September 6th. Just the thought of school starting again (since the beginning of August) disgusts me and makes me sick.

Dw, 8th grade goes by super quickly, and so do all grades afterwards since in high school it switches to just 4 classes a day (i think, for most schools?) So you should be fine

On one hand, I'm looking forward to the social aspects of school, and certain classes! On the other hand, I am dreading the early mornings and homework. So yes, I am, but only excited for a few aspects of it.

No, I start in January, which means an 8 month course is going to be squished into 4 months.
I wish I was starting now, I miss school, even though it was a bad time for me

hahaha not really tbh :p I start highschool tomorrow and I still don't know my schedule, or where my classes are rip

it's going to be h e c t i c

No. I start tomorrow too as a freshman in a new school...plus my mom works as a teacher there! It doesn't really embarrass me though, it's just a little weird.
My sleep schedule is screwed...

Last edited:
i go back wednesday, i'm feeling weird about it, it's senior year and i'm a sentimental freak!! i have things planned out like me and my friends gotta do typical highschool things like go to football games and parties and stuff so that's exciting but waking up and being bossed around by teachers is not a fun time. also the thought that when the year is over i'm gonna be moving away from all my friends and nothing will ever be the same is like....... woahhhhhhhhhh

I've been in school for approximately two weeks and there has not been a single day that I haven't thought about dropping out.

I'm done with school but I would rather be back in school than what I'm currently doing with my life to be honest.

I always looked forward to uni. But you know after 4 and 1/2 years, I'm glad to be done.

I have my first day of school tomorrow, and although I am looking forward to new teachers and to learning, there really isn't much else I'm pleased to go back to unfortunately.

Last edited:
school started for me on august 22nd so ive been back for a while. really wasnt looking forward to it, i dislike school a lot

Back