Cool Feather
Glam Feather
Sweet Feather
Star Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
June Birthstone (Pearl)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
hey so i'd like some other people's opinions on a room i made in one of my towns. basically i just want to know what ~vibe~ u get from it/what it makes u think of. there arent any right or wrong answers lol i just want to know if people think about kind of the stuff i have in mind !!
this might sound really weird but basically Please Say What U Think When U See This Room Thanks .

tumblr_ovo8veEqRD1uxfywpo2_500.png

tumblr_ovo8veEqRD1uxfywpo1_500.png

WVW69knX0wI6xuJbx2

I like it! It has this eerie, unsettling feel of a business worker who abandoned their work. The hospital set up could imply that they had been horribly injured and forced to quit, or even died. The static screens make me think they had ads on television and had discontinued them. The camera with the doll could even be them recording a video to say that they are no longer working, or with the hospital set up, their good bye video.
I probably overthought it but that's my specialty lol

It kinda creeps me out, it reminded me of those videos terrorist make, but with a doll; i dont know, it fits for a terror movie or something like that lol, but I like it

It's definitely not what you're going for in the slightest but i initially thought of this music video because of all the tvs.

lol the minute I saw the first picture I automatically knew what you were going for, I avoided seeing what other people said first so it won't influence my opinion :)

The vibe I get is kinda like a weird, eerie feeling. It's giving me Aika Village vibes definitely. if you're making a town with a story like those creepy towns, let me know!! I want to come visit

I immediately thought of child trafficking. Sorry if this is completely wrong, but the bed, tissues, naked little girl manniquin and the camera.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, the more I look at it, the sicker it becomes.

I immediately thought of child trafficking. Sorry if this is completely wrong, but the bed, tissues, naked little girl manniquin and the camera.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm getting this exact vibe as well. Great job on a really disturbing room. It'd be cool if the rest of the town told a story related to this room as well c:

I agree with one of the post above that it had the Aika Village feel to it mainly because of the Doll ahahahaha I also feel like there's gonna be somewhat creatures that's gonna appear on those television screens xD

Last edited:
Well. It looks like some creepy basement for CP. Or what others said with child trafficking. I'm not sure what to say.

Definitely some creepy/underground vibes lol. After reading others comments it makes me think some videographer kidnapped a child.

Looks like it could be a scene on Criminal Minds

thx for all the feedback !! i think im going in the right direction but i'll probably have to change a few things that make it confusing hhhh

and for those asking yeah im kind of making the rest if the town w this theme as well, tho this is one of the darkest rooms lol. it's not a serial killer horror town so i want to limit the number of rooms w a strong horror vibe

it's just creepy, to sum it up. i knew what you were trying to go for c: it would be good if your town had the same theme!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Same.

Back