• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which theme should I go with?

Which Theme Should I go with?

• Recreate Yomoro

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Pastel and Pets

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Golden Kingdom

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • "Glitch"

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
With two towns, I can make one town as one theme and the other as a different one.
I plan to recreate Yomoro with Fantasii and use the theme with the most votes for Dew~Drop(since Dew~Drop has lotsa flowers and almost every furniture set and Fantasii has little to nothing), so maybe I'll have two Yomoros. Which isn't that odd since I did get a second copy from my sister's friend and made Tomoro...I thought that was clever.
Here are the themes with descriptions:
A town with many flowers lining buildings, bodies of water, and the town. There is a red carpet path combined with soft pastel path patterns. This town wouldn't be complete without Freckles(first pic/bff), so I'll have to buy her from the Trading Plaza, as well as redo my Villager grass designs. The town took 4 years total to create(I didn't have any friends or Bell tree to trade with), but its awesomeness was lost when i left it at someone's house. I had 2 or 3 characters for paths.
The typical pastel town with animals taking the highest level. There would be a pet shop somewhere and the paths would consist of paw prints, and animal features. As well as fire hydrants, jungle gyms and parks being common. I would want a cat or two in this town to balence out my two dogs, so I'd probably buy Rosie and Lolly from the Trading Plaza
A town that resembles a rich kingdom. The paths will be made of gold, the house and furniture will have gold elements and golden roses will be frequent. Basically a town that says "haha I'm rich! >:3")I'd want Elvis in this town, so I'd have to buy him from the Trading Plaza
A town with a technology-gone-wrong theme. There will be the modern pwps and black and blue flowers. I would want Ribbot in this town so I would have to buy him from the Trading Plaza.

Last edited:
glitch sounds really cool in my opinion !! i think theres lots of potential n stuff w it and it's not something that's super overdone hhhh

glitch sounds really cool in my opinion !! i think theres lots of potential n stuff w it and it's not something that's super overdone hhhh

I'm actually thinking of trying to make the "Glitch" theme look hacked. I might almost completely change my set of villagers to look a little too fitting to the theme and have lots of flowers(like a crazy amount)

i havent seen a golden kingdom be done before
maybe it's been discussed but i've really never seen anything like it, it sounds interesting

i havent seen a golden kingdom be done before
maybe it's been discussed but i've really never seen anything like it, it sounds interesting

That's actually the theme my brother would do if he had the game ^^ He just won't actually play cause it isn't his style ^~^

These all really sound like wonderful and creative ideas for your town theme! I'm going to go with the Glitch one too because there's so much you can do with it! And I'd love to see what you'd make of it! And it sounds like a really fun idea too!

I really want to see the Glitch one that sounds and looks really interesting, I also wanted to see the golden town theme too though ahahahahaha but I guess I'll go with glitch for now

glitch is my favourite theme out of all of them, it would look great! i haven't seen it done before in any DA/towns :)

I voted glitch. I think it is a very unique theme. And it will look great

Holy cow! "Glitch" is winning by a landslide! I didn't put a time for the poll to close, so lemme see if I can set a time...
Edit: Well I can't put a deadline as far as I know. But I thought of an idea since I really do want to recreate Yomoro:
The theme with the most votes will be used in Dew~Drop, and that's a good idea since "Glitch" is in the lead and I'm doing the campsite trick and already have Ribbot and Del in Dew~Drop. Plus we have an abundance of blue, purple and black flowers in Dew~Drop. It also won't take forever to get the needed furniture sets since Dew~Drop has almost all of the sets in the catalog haha

Last edited:
Idea! Idea!Ooooooooooh \(>♡<)/ ...Secret(for now) idea!!
(Not in school because I have the sickness)

Back