Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Love Ball
Zen Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
i am so bad at saving money.

once i get pocket cash & don't need any essentials for the time being, i try to hold on to it but i end up binge spending it on like, really excessive & put together birthday presents (im currently already shopping for my bfs bday coming up in one month, and every item has space-theme and its totalling around $150 rn) or clothes for myself that i dont need bc i have enough of... i almost spent like $150 on clothes the other day but backed out because after the shipping was added, the total cost went up like 30%

its like my fetish or high or something i dont need drugs i just need to spend money

i cant wait to get a stable full-time job so then spending $150 is like almost nothing and i can feel less guilty lmaooo

what about you? also uncontrollable spenders what are some of the most pointless things youve purchased recently? i have a flipping 5-bag set of space-freezed ice cream in my cart right now...

Last edited:
baaaad. i'm going to university next year and literally have 70 cents in my bank account it's disgusting.

so bad

i spend money just for the hell of it, just because i have it. i'm actually very ashamed of it

Last edited:
I hate spending money, if I spend it I always beg my dad for more because I don't wanna have less money. I always have around a hundred dollars in my wallet cause I hate having less.

I'm so good at daving money, I'm almost stingy with it. Like right now I have about $80 in my bank and $10 on hand, and theres this hoodie I rly want to buy on Amazon but I'm afraid of having less money than what I have right now.

I think it's mostly financial insecurity because my parents are very financially unstable and it just negatively impacted me so much now I don't want to spend money on anything.

So yeah. I'm pretty good at saving money.

I would say I am good at spending money. It helps that there is barely anything I want. I have clothes and I don't feel the need to get more. I basically only buy new Pokemon games. What other non-essentials are there? The only things I have spent money on recently are car insurance, vehicle tax, MOT, oil and oil filter for my car, that and petrol for driving. When I was at university I gave myself a budget of ?50 a week of which ?10 was "emergency money" and I never had to go over ?40. Never. I also managed to save enough money in my first two years at university that I could buy my car using the remainder of my student loan money. That cleaned me out but I got more the next year so there wasn't an issue.

Short-term saving wise, I'm good. I've managed to save for plane tickets to visit my partner in Canada, for example, but I've never managed to save long-term. Right now I'm not in a very good financial state, in fact, I'm in a pretty dire financial state, after moving into my own home, and sadly I don't have the ability to put any money away right now. I wish I'd had the sense when I was younger to put money away for my for my future, but I grew up in poverty for a long time, so when I finally started getting money of my own, saving long-term didn't really strike me as an idea.

If I have money though, I can save, no issue there.

Last edited:
I'm super bad at saving money :-o ! At my job, as soon as I get my paycheck I feel the need to spend it... last year I spent all my savings on food at restaurants I went to with my friends when I could easily just eat at home :c ... The most pointless things I've bought recently were probably new jeans (I have so many! but they were so pretty :( ) poutine at nyf that I barely ate !!, more acnl amiibos and a bunch of cake mix that i'm probably never going to useeee. I honestly wish I was more frugal but oh well... I guess i'll just be financially unstable for the rest of my days, haha.

I'm trying to get into a habit of saving, every check i get i try to put 20% or so into a growth account and then I leave it alone. Rn I have a bill to pay and after that I'm gonna be so broke, but I get my check on friday so I just have a liiiittle bit left to wait.

Definitely far better than I used to be, I now have some money left at the end of the month rather than blowing it all in the first couple of weeks :)

Yeah, I'm ok. I got a ?500 inheritance a couple months ago and I haven't touched it yet, so that's good! On the other hand, I tend to be a little impulsive. Not always a bad thing (especially when afterwards I see things have sold out!) but not the best habit. Ebay is probably the site I've spent the most money on this year, but normally on stuff that I've been wanting. If I see a good deal, I grab it! This can sometimes lead to me regretting purchases.

I'm not as bad as I used to be. Like I have a savings where I put money in every month. But I can't resist online shopping it's like an addiction >_>>>> It's so convenient whereas you used to have to drive to a shop and then search through racks of clothing now you can do it all within a couple of clicks.

Whoever decided that I was allowed a credit card should really reevaluate LOL...

Last edited:
I'd say i'm alright if I really want to save up I will! I guess it's just control which I have a lot of.

Usually I'm good about saving it but I've been spending a bit too much this year, although I can blame that mostly on the Switch. Granted, that is just a standard new console thing (you buy the console itself, basically any new game that comes out on it so you have a use for the console, extra controllers, and maybe a few accessories) and since I haven't had as many big spending sessions like this in a while, I have enough to afford all this easily.

i have only two modes: extreme hoarder or extreme shopaholic

this goes for both game currencies as well as real money. either i'm saving like crazy and have astronomical amounts of money or i spend this astronomical amount of money in one go! seriously, once i start spending it, i can't stop and won't stop until i'm near broke. and then the hoarding begins again ;;;;

help

I think I am pretty good at saving. I'm a bit frugal especially when I was a student. Even when I had a part-time job and I was earning a good paycheck; I actually struggle on spending.

I remember I saved up a bunch, and decided to treat myself to shopping. I wanted to spend about $$$+ on a nice coat or a pair of shoes. I could not bring myself to do it. I talk myself out of buying "fun" things. Instead I settled on a $$ coat.

if i actually had a goal of what i need to save up for (like a game or summin') i could save for it

but if i'm just saving for the sake of saving, it's impossible- my bank account rn has 12p

Back