• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Thinking about getting a Ipod

tazaza

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I would like a Shuffle. It's cheap, it holds quite alot of songs, even tells you what songs your listening to and apple is quite a good make. But I don't know the best place to get one from.

I'd also like to get a nano. Its not too much. Holds alot of songs, movies, photo's and even games. It looks great. My uncle has one and he loves it. Once again im not sure where to get one from.

Which would you get and where. (and remember that i live in England so dont post any links to american sites.

Get an iPod Touch if you're into the extra features. I'd save your money and get an MP3, shuffles are pretty...random.

pun D:

Get Nano i have one (but its fake) and it has more features than a nano.

But they might sell them in the Apple Store or maybe Amazon

definitely get the nano....i have the classic..(the biggest one) and i have to say it's almost full...

dont get the shuffle..it's not worth it in my opinion and the nano has SO many more features

Back