• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I Made The Perfect Ad For Tom Nooks Shop! *Joke*

Bells
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
Shop With Your Favorite Crook! Tom Nook! He Overprices The Values! Shop With This Crook As He Sells You Out Of House And Home! So Shop With Your Favorite Crook! TOM NOOK!

Shop With Your Favorite Crook! Tom Nook! He Overprices The Values! Shop With This Crook As He Sells You Out Of House And Home! So Shop With Your Favorite Crook! TOM NOOK!

lmao! I read on the animal crossing wiki, in german, Timmy and Tommy's name translates to Nepp and Schlepp, and in German that means con-man or double dealers. And I'm like 99.99% sure that they're related to Tom Nook so calling Tom a crook isn't that far off

Behold! Its the hated boss that Bells you down, and Bells you down, and never lets up! That's right - It's ya boi, Big, Bad Nook is here!

Obstruction in Raccoon form!

Back