• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What villager personality are you?

SpookyMemes

barely active
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
Hello everyone! I was bored so I decided to make a little quiz... :) If you've ever wondered what villager personality you'd be, take this quiz!! It says for some reason it's only limited to 25 responses, and I tested it out so only 24 responses are allowed now... I think. So take it fast!

Here is the link: http://www.quiz-maker.com/QLVTC0F

I made it so when you finish, you can see all the personality types, but the first one at the very top is the personality that matches you best. And the last one is the personality that you are least like. If you take the quiz, let me know what you got!

EDIT: Also, the descriptions I put were taken from the Animal Crossing wiki. Here is the link: http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki

Last edited:
Interesting idea, I got cranky.

Thanks! I don't remember too well the rest of my results were, so I tried again, and I got tied will cranky and uchi. So I guess I'm peppy, crank, and an uchi all combined!

I was in between smug/normal, Hahaha.

Smug and normal for me was the 5th and 6th thing for me on the list, lol. My lowest one was lazy, which is surprising because I think I'm the laziest person in my house.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got 66% lazy (not far off tbh).

Fun quiz btw :D

Thanks! :)

I got uchi! Which is so true haha, I fit that personality very well
Thanks for the fun quiz!

i got peppy, snooty and lazy! i agree i have traits of all 3 so it's not off at all :)

I'm jock yet I hate sports / just don't careeeeee then peppy which is ok

Thanks so much for taking the time to make this! In case youare wondering, I got 66% Peppy, which I feel suits me! I appreciate the quiz!

Lol got uchi, peppy, and snooty haha

replace snooty with lazy and I think it would've been spot on xD

my top result was peppy (50% match), which is nothing like lmao. cranky and uchi (both at 42% match) were the next ones down and are way more like me

I'm jock, but I'm not really a sporty person. I thought I was snooty/lazy :(

Wow I'm 21% Peppy and 38% Lazy....not bad... :)

I honestly thought I was going to get Cranky for the first place or top answer but my result is Uchi and it's in a way true since I fit the personality to a T! I am harsh/blunt if I need to be though but I don't try and do so but I'll be honest if I have to be. Other results were a mix of Peppy, Cranky, Smug, Normal, and Snooty in that order hahaha!

Thanks for making this quiz by the way! It was fun to take! c:

I got uchi! Which is so true haha, I fit that personality very well
Thanks for the fun quiz!

Thank YOU!

Predictably lazy, then uchi :3

Really cute idea btw, thanks for making it!

Thank you! :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to make this! In case youare wondering, I got 66% Peppy, which I feel suits me! I appreciate the quiz!

Thank you so much! I was away for a while lol I didn't expect to see so many responses.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I honestly thought I was going to get Cranky for the first place or top answer but my result is Uchi and it's in a way true since I fit the personality to a T! I am harsh/blunt if I need to be though but I don't try and do so but I'll be honest if I have to be. Other results were a mix of Peppy, Cranky, Smug, Normal, and Snooty in that order hahaha!

Thanks for making this quiz by the way! It was fun to take! c:

Thank you! I'm glad you think so :)

My top result was Uchi. I'm pretty surprised to be honest lol. I'm pretty blunt/ deadpan and my sister jokes that I remind her of Squidward :mad: so I kind of expected to get Cranky or maybe Snooty but I guess I can kind of see some Uchi personality in me? Anyway though thanks for making the quiz! It was fun :)

Back