• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello everyone!

Pumpkin Rosie

Bells
Hi there!
I'm Rosie, 21 years old and from Germany. I just joined the forum after I visited this site
many times and wanted to be now a active member here.

I play and be a fan of Animal Crossing for many years now, started with Wild World and
played every AC game which came out since then (except for amiibo Festival, as I don't
own a Wii U, but I'm not interested in that game at all...). My favorite AC game is New Leaf,
but unfortunately, I can play it right now since I don't have a 3DS at the moment. But that's
ok. As soon as I have a 3DS again, I will start a new town, I also already have some plans for
it.

Besides Animal Crossing, I'm also a big fan of Pokemon and Nintendo in general.

There is not much I can tell about me, I'm actually more a boring person, at least never something
special happen around me, so...Yeah, haha. I love music and videogames and also own two cats.

Well, that's pretty much it. Nice to meet you all! :)

Hi Rosie! If you're from Germany, that makes us neighbours (I'm Dutch) :) Anyway, welcome to the forum! I hope you'll get a 3DS soon, so you can play ACNL again :)

Back