• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Clothing TBTF2017-Inspired Clothes!

LillyofVadness

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
White Lily
Cool Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Pear (Fruit)
I've made some clothes inspired by the 2017 Fair! You can totally use them if you want!
Please note that the feather tanks can look a little funny in the images but once you're wearing them it's hardly noticeable. I've only done these three designs for know, but they're very simple for me to make. Let me know if there's any other feathers you'd like to wear as a tank and I'll make them for you! ^.^

Feather Tanks
Hot Feather Tank
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Cool Feather Tank
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Fresh Feather Tank
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Glam Feather Tank
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sweet Feather Tank
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
These are really good! I didn't participate in the fair nor do I have a QR code machine yet, but I think once I do I'll scan the Cool tank in :)

These are really good! I didn't participate in the fair nor do I have a QR code machine yet, but I think once I do I'll scan the Cool tank in :)

Thank you! The QR machine isn't that hard to get actually, it never takes me very long. The cool is my favourite too!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awh these are cute good job! These would look great during Festivale

Aww, thank you! Festivale would be great, if only the matching feathers were available in game to go with them!

I've made new tanks for the glam and sweet feathers since I know a lot of people like them. They're up on the first post with the rest of them.

Wow these are so cool! You did a great job, thanks for sharing. I will definitely wear these :)

Back