Do you have the same name as any villager?

While I don't share a name with anyone (Chrissy would be the closest), my nickname is Nana, like the normal monkey. She's pretty cute, I'm okay with that. :p

In the western version of the game, none of the villagers share my name (Hannah). Cherry's Japanese name (Hanna) is the closest to that.

Let me make this clear ,
I love maple syrup and maple danish so
My town name is maple , my name is maple and I have maple [The teddy bear] in my town.

I don't share my name with a villager, but I do share my name with that stupid lil kitty traveler that gets lost in your town all the darn time :rolleyes:

Didn't think so but apparently I do!
My name is Nate
0d4226264a94552c1a401edd3fa1c9f5.png

I share a name with June! I don't think I'd ever want her in my town (I don't really like villagers with hairstyles), but she's still pretty cute in my book

Maelle's name was Anne in Japan, apparently. She's neither here nor there for me--I really think it'd be weird to have a villager with the same name as me in my town.

NOooooo unfortunately not :-( My name is Eline, which is a difficult name to even pronounce right in English lol

Nah, no Sasha. :(

NOooooo unfortunately not :-( My name is Eline, which is a difficult name to even pronounce right in English lol

Just curious, is it 'Ay lee nuh?'

Last edited:
there are two luckies in my town

i
guess
i'm
lucky
to share my name with a popular villager

i hate my life

I just looked it up and I surprisingly do share a name with a villager (just not in the English versions) lol. I share a name with Pekoe? the cub, she's actually kind of cute. She kind of reminds me of June? I think it's the blue eyes and fringe. Anyway though, even though we don't share the exact same name in the English versions I kind of want her in my town. If I get a second copy I'm definitely having her move in.

Back