• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America FT: MANY Series 1,2,3, + 1 S4 & 1 WA

Hey im interested in margie
What i have for trade :
255) Wolfgang
299)Francine
24)Kyle
150)Coco
246)Eloise
240)Deirdre
169)Bud
221)Kody
163)Ed
284)Chadder
67)Flurry
66)Gruff
128)Tom
259)Stinky
166)Kitty
315)Redd
260)Tammi
232)Canberra
195)Hamphrey
204)Pelly
266)Joey
229)Cousteau
42)Marcie x2
206)Pete
276)Astrid
222)Miranda
111)Shrunk
17)Lottie
106)Booker
289)Boomer
60)Samson
120)Ozzie
113)Isabelle

Hi! I have these cards you're looking for: Harry 124, Apollo 297, Redd 315 (SP), Rizzo 376 & Grizzly 233. I'm interested in Kabuki 037, Gruff 066, Lottie 017 (SP), Scoot 147 & Colton 233. I also have more cards for trade but I don't think there were more you were interested in. My full list is HERE. Please let me know if you'd be interested in trading. Thank you!

Hi! I have these cards you're looking for: Harry 124, Apollo 297, Redd 315 (SP), Rizzo 376 & Grizzly 233. I'm interested in Kabuki 037, Gruff 066, Lottie 017 (SP), Scoot 147 & Colton 233. I also have more cards for trade but I don't think there were more you were interested in. My full list is HERE. Please let me know if you'd be interested in trading. Thank you!

Hi, thank you for your offer! I'd like to trade! Please send me a PM with a pic of your cards and I will do the same for you. Thank you!

Hi, thank you for your offer! I'd like to trade! Please send me a PM with a pic of your cards and I will do the same for you. Thank you!

Great! It'll take me just a bit to send the pic. I have to use a real camera because the camera on my phone is awful. Thank you!

Hi! I have the 301 Isabelle and 378 Barold you’re looking for. I’m interested in 001 Isabelle and 097 Willow. :)

Hi! I have the 301 Isabelle and 378 Barold you’re looking for. I’m interested in 001 Isabelle and 097 Willow. :)

Sure, I accept this trade! PM me a pic of your cards and I will do the same! Thanks!

Hi! I really want Cousteau, but all I have to offer is Egbert. Would you be willing to trade?

Hi! I really want Cousteau, but all I have to offer is Egbert. Would you be willing to trade?

Hi, thanks for the offer, but unfortunately I'm looking for trades for 2 or more cards to save on postage. Also I'm already getting Egbert in another trade.

Last edited:
Hi! I have 202 Blathers, 369 Sylvia, and 389 Bruce. I'm looking for 174 Bettina, 191 Marcel, and 198 Agent S. Are you trading 2 normal cards for 1 special?

Hi! I have 202 Blathers, 369 Sylvia, and 389 Bruce. I'm looking for 174 Bettina, 191 Marcel, and 198 Agent S. Are you trading 2 normal cards for 1 special?

Hi, I don't really have any rules for specials. Are you offering to trade those 3 for my 3? If so I will accept your trade offer.

Hello. Do you still have the Kiki card? I have a couple of the cards your looking for in series 4 to trade for it.

Hello. Do you still have the Kiki card? I have a couple of the cards your looking for in series 4 to trade for it.
Hi, I just realized I don't have Kiki, I must have traded my last one. Sorry

Purrl, Rod, and/or Static for Yuka and Drago?
Would you do the 3 of them for Yuka and Drago? Also just to clarify, my Drago is the EU version.

Would you do the 3 of them for Yuka and Drago? Also just to clarify, my Drago is the EU version.
Sure and I don't mind if its EU they're not region locked. Lemme see if I have any more you're looking for and I'll check your list again though I might have a couple others

Addition: I also have Pashmina so is it possible to get 004 Sable as well? Yuka Drago and Sable for those 4 cards?

Last edited:
Sure and I don't mind if its EU they're not region locked. Lemme see if I have any more you're looking for and I'll check your list again though I might have a couple others

Addition: I also have Pashmina so is it possible to get 004 Sable as well? Yuka Drago and Sable for those 4 cards?

Its a deal! Sorry for the late reply. PM me a pic of your cards and I'll do the same. Thanks!

Its a deal! Sorry for the late reply. PM me a pic of your cards and I'll do the same. Thanks!

Awesome thanks! I've never used PMs here so it might take a couple minutes to get this figured out haha

bundle trade

Interested in your:
037 Kabuki
101 K.K.
115 Nat
167 Beau
201 Rover
208 Leif
213 Digby

I have from your looking fors:
309 Resetti
320 Mott
352 Rory
353 Elise
365 Peggy
381 Gloria
382 Lobo

I tried to ask for ones you have more than 1 of. Let me know if you want to trade!

Back