• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North America FT: MANY Series 1,2,3, + 1 S4 & 1 WA

Julian is really popular and valuable. I wouldn't trade it for Annalise.

Alright. Do you know of a reference chart for Amiibo cards that I could look at so I can make better offers or is it just kinda generally known what's popular and what isn't?

:)

Hi there,
Are you willing to trade:

242 Deirdre
123 Fuschia
046 Winnie
190 Vesta
285 Merengue

for your choice of (or all)

393 Frobert
351 Puddles
374 Tank
366 Ribbot
323 Katt
342 Bones
339 Frita
329 Brofinna
398 Angus
306 Tommy
310 Timmy
313 Pave
312 Shrunk
314 Gulliver

Thanks for your time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright. Do you know of a reference chart for Amiibo cards that I could look at so I can make better offers or is it just kinda generally known what's popular and what isn't?

I think the popularity tiers on here are a pretty good base for villager cards, as well. But I'm not completely sure.

Last edited:

Like Ably.Saucey mentioned I think there is a list or tier chart. Also I often look on ebay to get a general idea of how much they sell for. If the price is really high, I know it's probably a card that is highly sought after and/or swiped up quickly in trades meaning it's much rarer and harder to find.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there,
Are you willing to trade:

242 Deirdre
123 Fuschia
046 Winnie
190 Vesta
285 Merengue

for your choice of (or all)

393 Frobert
351 Puddles
374 Tank
366 Ribbot
323 Katt
342 Bones
339 Frita
329 Brofinna
398 Angus
306 Tommy
310 Timmy
313 Pave
312 Shrunk
314 Gulliver

Thanks for your time.

I accept your trade! I don't need all of your cards, unless you wanna get rid of them. :p

Here's are the ones I need:
393 Frobert
351 Puddles
374 Tank
323 Katt
339 Frita
398 Angus
313 Pave
312 Shrunk
366 Ribbot

For my:
242 Deirdre
123 Fuschia
046 Winnie
190 Vesta
285 Merengue

If your happy with this trade just PM me a pic with username and date and I will get back to you! Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello! I am interest in your 034 Kiki, 269 Bree, 148 Whitney, 159 Zell, 162 Mathilda and 172 Agnes.
I am offerering 325 Peaches, 327 Penelope, 340 Tex, 352 Rory, 373 Pompom, and 380 Kevin.
That's 6 cards for 6 cards, so I believe that's fair. Also, I'm find with taking the card of Bree that has the pink stain.

Hi, would you be interested in trading your Phyllis and Drago for my Zipper and Gayle?

Hi, Sorry for the late reply. I am getting Zipper and trading Phyllis in a pending trade. As for Drago and Gayle, I will get back to you on that because I'd like to prioritize larger trades for now. Do you have any more cards to trade?

Last edited:
Hello! I am interest in your 034 Kiki, 269 Bree, 148 Whitney, 159 Zell, 162 Mathilda and 172 Agnes.
I am offerering 325 Peaches, 327 Penelope, 340 Tex, 352 Rory, 373 Pompom, and 380 Kevin.
That's 6 cards for 6 cards, so I believe that's fair. Also, I'm find with taking the card of Bree that has the pink stain.

Sorry for getting back to you so late. Whitney is one of my rarer cards. Kiki is a little bit rare too. If your still interested, how about a 3:1 trade for Whitney, and 2:1 for Kiki?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you trade your Bluebear and Snake for my Annalise and Pinky?

Okay, send me a PM with cards, username, and date, and I will send you a pic soon after.

Last edited:
Sorry for getting back to you so late. Whitney is one of my rarer cards. Kiki is a little bit rare too. If your still interested, how about a 3:1 trade for Whitney, and 2:1 for Kiki?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, send me a PM with cards, username, and date, and I will send you a pic soon after.

It won't let me send you a photo from my computer in a private message, do you mind if I post it here instead?

It won't let me send you a photo from my computer in a private message, do you mind if I post it here instead?

I usually upload my image to imgur.com and then send the link via a PM. But if you want to post it here I suppose there's no harm in that.

WIN_20180112_19_07_50_Pro.jpg

Hi I was wondering if you still have 176 Sprinkle?
I have 149 Broccolo, 202 Blathers, 358 - Papi, 376 - Rizzo, and 387 - Rowan

Last edited:
Hi, I have some cards you’re looking for ..I’m only interested in Hopkins..is he still available before I send you my list?

HI again,
Zipper, Rory, Margie and Peggy for Timbra and Molly? (I'm actually been in a trade for Molly for about 2 months, it keeps getting delayed or sent back, so I'm seeking other avenues)
I have other cards if you need a sweeter deal.

Last edited:
Back