• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Buying fanart for my OC!

Aronthaer

Back from Hiatus (3/18/22)
Cherry 🍒
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8145-7039-9800
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Pink Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Feedback
100% (140) +
Hey guys! If you saw my cancelled contest, you know that I've been trying to get some art for my smol babe Flooferton from Starbound. If you'd like to draw her, there's a form at the bottom! I'm willing to tip for art I'm really pleased with. a lot of this info below is copy-pasted from the old thread so bear with me here.

Things to know!

floofertonrunning.jpgfloofertonude.jpgRefs with and without clothing

Flooferton is a Floran, a race of savage, cannibalistic plant people. Although she's been cultured and educated on Earth, she still has a little bit of a savage nature.he purple bits on her chest and arms when unclothed are leaves and are a part of her body. Florans may either have hair or leaves on the top of their head. I'll include references of Florans with this post because I know it's hard to go off of those references alone.

32cZUYF.jpgFloranFemale.jpgstarbound__sd_lily_by_musetrigger-d7jrqqj.jpgzPYyrVM.jpg

please note the two horns on her head and include her wings if possible (if not, don't sweat it. I want to see both with and without). Feel free to take creative liberties on the wings and change the color, material (Scales? Metal? Leaves? Feathers? go crazy) and size of the wings. and once again, don't feel obligated to do the wings if you can't.

Side note: I, uh, do buy NSFW art, but not through this thread. PM me. k thanks please don't think I'm a bad person

Form!

1: Styles available:
2: References of your other art, if possible.
3: Prices (I tip for good work!)
4: Things to know

Thanks y'all, have a wonderful day!

Just digital?

currently, yeah. although you did draw that pretty cool drawing on my last post so message me about payment! I'm happy to pay you for that.

before bedtime booperoni!

Why did you cancel an art contest? That seems incredibly insensitive to peoples time :mad:

Edit: Found context, actually think you're in the right in this one, still unfortunate for those who started ^^;

Last edited:
Why did you cancel an art contest? That seems incredibly insensitive to peoples time :mad:

Edit: Found context, actually think you're in the right in this one, still unfortunate for those who started ^^;

I'm not sure if anyone was working on art, but I do agree with that statement! Which is why I said in the post that I'll buy any art for full price ^_^ anyone that drew art for the contest got paid!

1: Styles available: chibi bustshot, regular bustshots and regular full body
2: chibi bustshot 1and 2, regular 1, and 2
3: Prices: 300-is for bustshots and 500-ish for full body c:
4: Things to know: Uhhh nothing lol

Back