Selling Rad Feather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the tbt marketplace is for selling things for tbt, so if you want to just sit in multiple threads griping about prices and critiquing those trying to use the marketplace for what it is... it's a little annoying and if I saw you do that on one of my threads selling a feather or something, I would be pretty ticked.

Yikes. I can't believe you people are so mad about this. I still believe I'm allowed to express my opinion respectfully, so I don't think I deserve all this hate. Sorry for the spam, Apple.

Or it's gonna backfire and no one will ever take you serious

when it does backfire it's a item I didn't really want it and just wanted to see if a nice haggle would work but if I do need it I go over the price or come back when I have the exact amount they are offering. there is always another user anyways. plus I usually add gifts (fueki,sanrio,hybrids,etc) to the tbt or igb amount if they're nice

Thanks for your time I'll go apples I might return if I find a pokeball for your feather

Last edited:
Yikes. I can't believe you people are so mad about this. I still believe I'm allowed to express my opinion respectfully, so I don't think I deserve all this hate. Sorry for the spam, Apple.

The only ones misbehaving here are the apples in my sidebar. Did you see what they did to my rad feather and cool feather? They went into my inventory checklist and select "hidden" on both of them. I need to do some serious pet training on this.

can you all please please stop littering this thread with unnecessary off-topic drama and comments? THEY JUST WANT TO SELL THE FEATHER

Last edited:
I would love to buy that rad feather, but I sadly don't have what you are looking for...

If I sell it for 8,000 TBT, I would have 13,000 TBT. 1,000 TBT for me, and 1,000 TBT per apple. But if I sell it for 5,000 TBT, I would have 10,000 TBT. 10,000 TBT for me, none for the apples.

Bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

The price floor is 5,000 TBT. If you offer 5,000 TBT or more, it is yours.

Rad feather is on display again. Those apples are naughty, but at least I can show that I have the feather before I can sell it.

Should I put it up for auction? Or should I keep selling it?

Rad feather is on display again. Those apples are naughty, but at least I can show that I have the feather before I can sell it.

Should I put it up for auction? Or should I keep selling it?

tbh i don't think you'll get the price your asking for. It's not a very popular feather color. I'd try an auction then maybe you could drum up a bidding war.

tbh i don't think you'll get the price your asking for. It's not a very popular feather color. I'd try an auction then maybe you could drum up a bidding war.

I could ask the richer members on this forum. I'm not trying to say that they are greedy, but they can at least share their TBT.

Less TBT in circulation is the reason why rare items are hardly sold at the marketplace anymore.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't want more TBT than everybody else. I just want over 10,000 TBT, that's all.

I could ask the richer members on this forum. I'm not trying to say that they are greedy, but they can at least share their TBT.

Less TBT in circulation is the reason why rare items are hardly sold at the marketplace anymore.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't want more TBT than everybody else. I just want over 10,000 TBT, that's all.

yeah I mean you could always pm people who have enough and ask them if they want it. Also not to be rude, but here it comes: 10,000 tbt is still A LOT more than most members have.

yeah I mean you could always pm people who have enough and ask them if they want it. Also not to be rude, but here it comes: 10,000 tbt is still A LOT more than most members have.

That is true. But I can get up there even if I sell my Rad feather for 5,000 TBT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm gonna try auctioning it, but if my auction fails, I'm going back to this thread.

That is true. But I can get up there even if I sell my Rad feather for 5,000 TBT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm gonna try auctioning it, but if my auction fails, I'm going back to this thread.

cool! Just be careful with canceling the auction if it doesn't sell for what you want. I got in trouble for not doing an auction properly once and the staff watch the market place closely around event times. I just don't want you to get in trouble lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back