• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Donnell Anything Shop!! Hybrids + More Cheap! Bundles Added!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also if I am not on it's because of school but please hold the items for me and I'll get back to you when I'm available!

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Kazuo
Town Name: Downpour
Order: Sloppy set (15TBT)
Friend Code: Signature and sidebar

Mayor Name: Lydia
Town Name: Ichigo
Order: clover bundle
Friend Code: sidebar

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Spirit
Town Name: Mayhem
Order: Furniture Bundle (Sweet, Mushroom, Regal, Sloppy and Rococo furniture sets. 40 TBT)
Friend Code: 4098-7977-8352

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Beth
Town Name: Amaroth
Order: Clover bundle (35tbt)
Friend Code: in my signature.

*if you could please VM me when my order is ready that would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Zoe
Town Name: Sovenia
Order: if I may ... 4 blue roses, equaling 8tbt?
Friend Code: 2208-6306-3018

mayor name: audrey
town name: gossamer
order: 20 jacobs ladders, 20 clovers, flower set, a basket of peaches 54 tbt
fc: 4227-4364-4454

:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, do you sell amiibo items?

Mayor Name: Carine
Town Name: Azarath
Order: Antique shelf, book stand, bowl sink, console table, cup of tea, desktop TV, fancy tea set, fish and chips, garden chair, garden lantern x 2, garden table, glass teapot, milk carton, minifridge, mug, natural bench, natural chair x2, natural low table, natural table, natural wood floor, shopping bag, standing sink, standing TV, wall-mounted TV.
Friend Code: 2320-6366-7737

Equalling ... 130 TBT?

Last edited:
Hi again, I'm back for more clovers if you're still taking orders! :)
Mayor Name: Reka (might send another character to pick up)
Town Name: Spice
Order: clover bundle
FC: sidebar

Mayor Name: Alec
Town Name: Jellieyz
Friend Code: 1306-5905-0532

Order:
Computer Desk
Wooden Stool

If you can do Welcome Amiibo items then can I also order 4 Natural Tables as well? Thanks

Last edited:
Hey all of you! I have been super busy for a while because of school and all and I have had no time to keep up with my shop. I promise that you will all get your orders but I don't know when that will happen. The absolute latest it will be is by Saturday but I think I'll have a little time on Thursday and Friday to crank out some orders. I'm so sorry for the delay but I just had to keep up with homework! Thanks for ordering :)

Mayor Name: Neil
Town Name: Acorn
Order: 1 basket of apples & 1 basket of cherries
Friend Code: sidebar

Mayor Name: Tara
Town Name: Yonder
Order: specific hybrid bundle - clover bundle - 50 lucky clovers, aroma pot x1, bowl sink x1, hydrangea bed x 2, ikebana display x1, Kerokerokeroppi wall x1, model sailor x1, mossy carpet x1, mush lamp x2, mush wall lamp x2, natural low table x2, octopus chair x1, paper lantern x1, pastel low table x1, planter x1, red-snapper chair x1,
retro screen x2, round pillow x1, salon mirror stand x1, shoji bench x1, sunflower stereo x1, towel basket x1, white pot x1, wooden duckboards x1.
Friend Code:0319-0057-6516

This is a huge order I know, so feel free to reject. Please give me a price on what items you can obtain please ^^
If you cannot obtain an item, can you also let me know so I know exactly what I'm getting? thank you. Also take your time. I'll be here all weekend (but not friday as I'm having a birthday party) and likely all next week too.

Last edited:
Hey all of you! I have been super busy for a while because of school and all and I have had no time to keep up with my shop. I promise that you will all get your orders but I don't know when that will happen. The absolute latest it will be is by Saturday but I think I'll have a little time on Thursday and Friday to crank out some orders. I'm so sorry for the delay but I just had to keep up with homework! Thanks for ordering :)

It's ok, can wait.

Mayor Name:Rafael
Town Name: Eternia
Order:Minimalist set,Mermaid set,
Friend Code:3480-3366-6189

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back