Shop Donnell Anything Shop!! Hybrids + More Cheap! Bundles Added!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor Name: Elsie
Town Name: Midnight
Order: Specific Giant Bundle - Black, Blue, Orange, Purple, and is it alright if I do Gold? If not that's fine :)
Friend Code: Sidebar

I'm so sorry guys. This is the second time that this has happened, but my little brother went into my town and ruined a lot of stuff. That means most of your orders were messed up. I'm so so sorry that I can't get your orders out on time, but I'm going to re-open my shop in about a week's time and then you can fill out another order. Once again, I'm really sorry. I hope you wish to shop here in the future! :(

That's fine, if you plan on refunding I gave you 15 bells, you don't have to refund them though, its up to you :D

I'm so sorry guys. This is the second time that this has happened, but my little brother went into my town and ruined a lot of stuff. That means most of your orders were messed up. I'm so so sorry that I can't get your orders out on time, but I'm going to re-open my shop in about a week's time and then you can fill out another order. Once again, I'm really sorry. I hope you wish to shop here in the future! :(

I have all the time in the world, so I'm in no hurry :blush:

It's no prob I can wait take your time and I understand becuase I have a daughter and she loves to play my game lol

Ok everybody... It's back!! My little brother has no access to my town anymore, and everything is the same as it was. No more screw-ups and hopefully I can keep this shop running smoothly, with school and everything. Things might go a little slower than the last time I had this opened, but back then, I had promised a 1 hour wait time, so maybe that doesn't matter to y'all. I'll be churning out orders as fast as possible, but we're now back online! Thanks y'all.

Mayor Name: Vivi
Town Name: Figgle
Order: Clover bundle (35 tbt)
Friend Code: in the sidebar :)

thank you!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back