• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I was supposed to meet Cranston at 3pm

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
It's 3:39pm and I'm not even on my game. Oops......I forget. Well this is what happens when villagers pick times to meet instead of meeting right away. I was eating (this really good tostada by the way) at 3 and totally forgot.

Well, he's going to be mad at me now. XD

Ugh, I hate when they ask to meet... but, oh, wait, it's gotta be three hours later when you have to work/going to bed/living your life. xD I almost never agree to meet them later and when I do I always forget about it. :/ It's like these villagers are setting me up for failure. :p

Haha, I hate that. I usually pick the earliest time they'll agree to meet (which is usually 45 mins - 1 hour later) and spend time doing my daily routine while waiting. Most of the time I forget if I'm supposed to be at their house or mine so I scream a little bit until I figure it out.

Send him a letter saying something came up and sorry for missing the visit. Add a gift as a bonus.
The letter cancels the missed visit.

I try to pick times when I think I'll be available.........then I promptly forget. XD

They expect you to just remember that you need to log on to meet your animal villagers. I mean, people do have things to do. Then when you say no, they want to get offended. What the heck game?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Send him a letter saying something came up and sorry for missing the visit. Add a gift as a bonus.
The letter cancels the missed visit.

oh, good idea. I'll do that! Thanks. :)

I always forget to meet them at theres, then there are times I would put the time a few hours so I would forget. I still feel bad for not meeting them though.

I actually hate it when they do this since I forget about it all the time ahahahaha but now I started doing TT if I forgot doing one of these...

Here's the heartfelt letter I wrote to him XD

WVW69knk6LMpfv9Vwj.jpg

And I sent him a checkered tee. I think he'd look cute in that.

Last edited:
In my old town, Kiki was supposed to meet me at my house at like 4 PM or 4:30, I forgot (but back then I KNEW THE TIME!!) So I go to my house a minute or two earlier, wait, and she doesn't show up. And then I go outside and talk to her, and she's like "You forgot our meeting!!!11!1" That's not the first time she made me mad, too. If you saw my "Snake villagers" thread you'd know lol

But I don't know if I was supposed to go to her house instead, but I remember her asking me to come over to MY house :p

Heh. Whenever I get a villager coming to my house or me to his/hers, I just time travel asap.

Cranston is wearing the checkered tee I sent him. And I was right. He does look cute in it!

21271244_344934182615526_3763462695349017478_n.jpg

I guess I'm forgiven

I always forget too, it's so much better when they want to go right then. Good tip about the letter though, that will make me feel much better about forgetting my meetings ^_^

Yes the later time is aggravating but I'm tired of it regardless. This is multiple villagers everyday that either say for me to come to their house or them to mine, every freakin day. Even when they say right now it's a pain cause I'm busy doing other more important stuff.
I don't think I'd mind it so much if it wasn't all the dang time. At times it makes me not want to talk to my villagers at all just to avoid it. This and the give me a new catchphrase thing are the worst. I seriously hope they fix this should there be future versions of the game.

Yeah I'm not a fan of this either. Like I'm sorry little squirrel/frog/horse/whatever I got more important things to do then wait an hour to go to your house or you to mine. And then they have the nerve to get offended when I forget, but yet I've had multiple villagers tell me they forgot when they never showed up to my house at a time they agreed on? smh lol

I hate it when they ask to meet at a certain time...I always forget. -.-' Luckily, the rare times I accept their (auto)invitation, they often forget it, as well. hahahahah

Oh, I did something like that last week to Bonbon. I tried to set the time, but either didn't go late enough or something, so it made me redo it. I ended up setting it for 11:30 PM instead of AM. Since I was sound asleep by then, I missed the visit.

Same happen to me with Mallary 2 days ago. Was supposed to meet around 3 but talked to her around 6 after remembering. Guess I won't be seeing her at my birthday party later this month!

Back