• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Jupiter

SilentHopes

Swag Master
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
If you have a good set of binoculars, you might want to get them out today. Why? Because Jupiter is gonna be out today. Right next to the moon. :D

Speaking of which.... where ARE the freakin binoculars?!

Edit:

If jupiter isn't next to the moon it isn't my fault. I heard it off the news, so... Blame Fox 9!

I want to see it!
the tuttle comet was awesome...now I want to see jupiter too :gyroiddance:
space is awesom (I better not forget!) the moon is right outside my bedroom window

melly said:
I want to see it!
the tuttle comet was awesome...now I want to see jupiter too :gyroiddance:
space is awesom (I better not forget!) the moon is right outside my bedroom window
I wish it was yesterday... I think it was a full moon yesterday because it was really bright at 10pm.... I could see perfectly. Although I have good vision in the dark.... >.<

The JJ said:
How is that scary? It's just a big planet.... Wait.... Isn't jupiter the one with the big red storm that never goes away? If it is... I could see how that could be somewhat scary...

well the moon should be Fully Full , or partially unfull
either way, it will still be bright, hopefully that doesn't effect the sight of jupiter from earth

Wait a sec? isn't it the 3/9/09?

Oo This is the day when Jupiter come and crashes too earth..

The JJ said:

Dude. It's september. Not march. It's 9/2/09 not 3/9/09 And jupiter would probably hit the moon before us... Maybe the moon will stop it. :D

Or....

The sun will blow up and the explosion makes up die.
The sun will blow up and create a black hole. We get swallowed up.
A huge meteor shower comes down to earth and creates an ultra mega giga atomic bomb. (Atomic explosion the size of the usa) (I believe that destroys the ozone layer) Then that will blow us to bits.

Or anything else any one thinks. Oh wait!

The mayas said that on December 21st 2012, that will be the last day we live. I'm not sure what happens. And I doubt that's true because I've seen an actual maya say that it wasn't true on TV.

I wonder... Would earth's gravitational pull be strong enough for jupiter to become like our second moon? Or the pull would pull jupiter straight into earth? O.O

lol I don't believe that jupiter will crash into eath,
1.) thats impossible
2.) the sun controlls the gravitaional pull of these planets, and the sun is in good shape right now
3.) if jupiter came even near here, it's gravity would pull earth towards it and we'll end up being a star on jupiter

Rorato74 said:
The JJ said:

Dude. It's september. Not march. It's 9/2/09 not 3/9/09 And jupiter would probably hit the moon before us... Maybe the moon will stop it. :D

Or....

A huge meteor shower comes down to earth and creates an ultra mega giga atomic bomb. (Atomic explosion the size of the usa) (I believe that destroys the ozone layer) Then that will blow us to bits.

The mayas said that on December 21st 2012, that will be the last day we live. I'm not sure what happens. And I doubt that's true because I've seen an actual maya say that it wasn't true on TV.
Wanna bet? And I think Jupiter's gonna hit something before it hits us.

nook said:
Rorato74 said:
The JJ said:

Or....

Wanna bet? And I think Jupiter's gonna hit something before it hits us.
Lol Nook i was joking about Jupiter.

Also the mayas are ******* liers

Back