• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Share your Villager tantrums?

meo

Pear 🍐
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Ankha wanted to show me her house. However, she got stuck behind a bush and then went into full blown rage mode when she couldn't get to me quick enough. Oops... :rolleyes::rolleyes: Guess I won't be getting another picture anytime soon lol.

Last edited:
In my first town, I had gotten the megaphone, and I would use it to call villagers towards me, but once I was standing next to my old villager Naomi and called her name on the megaphone, and she got all mad and she was like, "CAN YOU STOP YELLING IN MY EAR?? I'M RIGHT HERE!"

ANd then I ruined her mood for the rest of the day, lol

Ankha wanted to show me her house. However, she got stuck behind a bush and then went into full blown rage mode when she couldn't get to me quick enough. Oops... :rolleyes::rolleyes: Guess I won't be getting another picture anytime soon lol.

Bahahahahahahaahah. Oh my gosh, this made me laugh out loud! That's so funny.

I haven't had any villagers throw tantrums at me, yet. But, the other day, Tucker and Iggly were having a pretty intense discussion. And, then all of a sudden, both of them went into a rage, and were angry and stomping around and wanted nothing to do with anybody. I wonder what they were talking about.... :confused:

In my first town, I had gotten the megaphone, and I would use it to call villagers towards me, but once I was standing next to my old villager Naomi and called her name on the megaphone, and she got all mad and she was like, "CAN YOU STOP YELLING IN MY EAR?? I'M RIGHT HERE!"

ANd then I ruined her mood for the rest of the day, lol

Haha. XD No chill at all.

- - - Post Merge - - -
Bahahahahahahaahah. Oh my gosh, this made me laugh out loud! That's so funny.

I haven't had any villagers throw tantrums at me, yet. But, the other day, Tucker and Iggly were having a pretty intense discussion. And, then all of a sudden, both of them went into a rage, and were angry and stomping around and wanted nothing to do with anybody. I wonder what they were talking about.... :confused:

XD Yeah, at first she was like "hold on" so I waited for her to come around it. However, guess it was too hard since then she was basically like "we have to cancel because I'm not going to keep running after you!". I wish I had my SD reader to upload the screenshots lol.

Lol, nice. XD Yeah. I always try to run to those fast enough to see before the convo ends. Katt had the angriest facial expression talking to wendy...so I thought for sure it would end with a rage..but they ended up talking about fall decor tips and leaving happy. O__o

Last edited:
Haha. XD No chill at all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

XD Yeah, at first she was like "hold on" so I waited for her to come around it. However, guess it was too hard since then she was basically like "we have to cancel because I'm not going to keep running after you!". I wish I had my SD reader to upload the screenshots lol.

Lol, nice. XD Yeah. I always try to run to those fast enough to see before the convo ends. Katt had the angriest facial expression talking to wendy...so I thought for sure it would end with a rage..but they ended up talking about fall decor tips and leaving happy. O__o

I was actually talking to another villager when they were having that conversation! So, I couldn't get to them fast enough! And, I really wish I had, because the rage that ensued afterwards.... It must have been intense. Bahahaha.

i remember one time, Penelope got angry at Julian for spilling hot chocolate all over her shirt. He was just trying to share his drink with her but ending spilling it. She was saying how no one wanted his stupid drink and how she was never gonna talk to him again. luckily, Julian was able to calm her down by saying how he wouldn't want to live in a world without talking to Penelope which made her happy again.

Awhile ago both of my Crankies Wolfgang and Limberg got mad at one another but I don't remember why exactly. I think it had to do with one of them being scarier and not so much as scarier than one other and they were both pretty upset from arguing with each other about who's scarier and whatnot. I think they even asked me to take sides and it was hard to do so even then! ;w;

Soooo Julian is now gloomy at this moment.

I had a Classic Wall Shelf. I planned to put it in my second character's home. Julian wants to trade me for it first for a terrible poem and then for the Bear Costume. I promptly declined. He then declared his poems sucked and he can't trade for his life and then sulked away with the gloomy clouds going....

:/ Julian u need 2 chill.

I was in the middle of hide and seek when Skye pinged me to go to her house. at that point, I found the last hider and it teleported me to the town plaza. After the convo ended, Skye just told me to forget about the visit and she became real sad.

:(

Back