• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 💖✏Digital Doodles~PWYW💖[Closed]

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (105) +
My tablet has just arrived so let's DO THIS!
Here's an example that I drew for somebody else on btf:
-Unicorn-.jpg
Rules:
I have school, so this shop will close and reopen frequently
It might take a while to fufill your order because school
I will not draw most animals on their own, I usually accompany them with a human to make it feele more complete. There are exceptions, so just ask :)
If you want the animal to be human-fied, I can do that(I dunno maybe someone wants a human Rosie 0_0)
Any characters are accepted
If you want a specific pose, PLEASE FIND A PICTURE AS REFERENCE!!!! I can not stress how hard it was to find a pose that worked in my old shop when nobody provided references

Last edited:
i'd love a drawing of my mayor! :blush: could she be with ruby?
here x is a ref and here x is some other art i have of her! i'm pretty awful at pricing so feel free to tell me if my offer is too darn low: 150 tbt?
negotiate away!!

Could you draw my Mayor with Clyde for 150? c:

Reference: (x) - (best ref of hair) - (best ref of dress)

She has waist long hair, lots of eyelashes, blush, and the flowers on her crown are muted pink and red roses. She is very innocent sweet and childlike as well as clyde, i'll leave the pose up to you. Closed mouth smile please. You can find a description of her and her likes in the first ref. #eed7cb is a great color to use and also she loves flowers! Especially pansies.

hi! I really like your example ^^
I would love a drawing from you, if possible, of my mayor Ariane (x) with Biskit?
Here's an example of a pose I'd like: (x) (credit) and a reference for sleeping Biskit: (x)
Basically both my mayor and Biskit sleepy :blush:
a couple details: I'd like her ponytail to be visible on a side as well as her hibiscus pin, also I like firey colors (yellow/orange/red) and hibiscus flowers, if that helps :')

would 300 tbt be okay?

Last edited:
i'd love a drawing of my mayor! :blush: could she be with ruby?
here x is a ref and here x is some other art i have of her! i'm pretty awful at pricing so feel free to tell me if my offer is too darn low: 150 tbt?
negotiate away!!

I'll start once I can set up the tablet to work! (technical dicficulties haha)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could you draw my Mayor with Clyde for 150? c:

Reference: (x) - (best ref of hair) - (best ref of dress)

She has waist long hair, lots of eyelashes, blush, and the flowers on her crown are muted pink and red roses. She is very innocent sweet and childlike as well as clyde, i'll leave the pose up to you. Closed mouth smile please. You can find a description of her and her likes in the first ref. #eed7cb is a great color to use and also she loves flowers! Especially pansies.

Oooh the idea of the drawing has come to me! I wanna start yours first since I can't quite think of a pose for 5cm/s yet ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! I really like your example ^^
I would love a drawing from you, if possible, of my mayor Ariane (x) with Biskit?
Here's an example of a pose I'd like: (x) (credit) and a reference for sleeping Biskit: (x)
Basically both my mayor and Biskit sleepy :blush:

would 300 tbt be okay?

No prob bob!(Yeah yeah, I don't care for your real name I'm joking haha) It might be a while since there are others!

And you guys are offering really high prices! It makes me feel bad! >//<"
Just pay what you think it's worth when I'm done!

Last edited:
No prob bob!(Yeah yeah, I don't care for your real name I'm joking haha) It might be a while since there are others!

And you guys are offering really high prices! It makes me feel bad! >//<"
Just pay what you think it's worth when I'm done!

loool
no problem, I understand it takes a while ^^
(also I edited my post with a few more details ♥)

your art is worth the high prices :eek:

tysm for accepting!!! :blush: and any cheerful/bright pose would be lovely :')

I would love one! ^-^ Thats if your not too busy already~

Ref of my Mayor~ X You can do want ever you feel like for the pose~
She also has a red bunny balloon if you feel like adding that, I dont mind. And if the hair is to much you can make do what ever you want with it ^-^
Would 150 TBT be alright??

Last edited:
I would love one! ^-^ Thats if your not too busy already~

Ref of my Mayor~ X You can do want ever you feel like for the pose~
She also has a red bunny balloon if you feel like adding that, I dont mind. And if the hair is to much you can make do what ever you want with it ^-^
Would 150 TBT be alright??

I'll get to it when I have the time! ^^ (Seriously, you guys are offering such high prices >.<")

Name: Flooferton
Style: Chibi
Ref: Offer:150 TBT (more if I'm happy with it!)
Notes: I know my refs alone are hard to go off of being sprites so I added some other art of her species to help a bit! I'm willing to tip generously if I'm pleased with your work! Will throw in 25 TBT bonus if you can draw her wings on but if that's too difficult don't bother with them! thank you for your time :D

Name: Flooferton
Style: Chibi
Ref: Offer:150 TBT (more if I'm happy with it!)
Notes: I know my refs alone are hard to go off of being sprites so I added some other art of her species to help a bit! I'm willing to tip generously if I'm pleased with your work! Will throw in 25 TBT bonus if you can draw her wings on but if that's too difficult don't bother with them! thank you for your time :D

I'm a little confused by your references. From what I got, the first ref is for your character, and the second is for the poses?

I'm a little confused by your references. From what I got, the first ref is for your character, and the second is for the poses?

The first ref is my character! the second set of refs is just for you to get an idea of what she would generally look like if she was, you know, more than just a few pixels. sorry about that!

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry that the attachments seem to be glitched!

Are you able to do couple art o3o ? if not you can choose what character you would like to draw
-If you do couple, any couple pose will do-
Examples Example 2

Couple drawing 400 tbt or 300 for whichever character you do iidk :D
Luxanna said:

Last edited:
Are you able to do couple art o3o ? if not you can choose what character you would like to draw
-If you do couple, any couple pose will do-
Examples Example 2

Couple drawing 400 tbt or 300 for whichever character you do iidk :D

I'll get to it when I have time to! ^^ Almost done with the first drawing I started :D

All current requests are sketched out on a sheet of paper as a concept! ^^

Holy cow! I LOVE the way you color!!

Please!!! Consider my mayor hugging Mira (like your example) (and if Mira could be looking like she hates it, that would be hilariously funny/cute!)

Mayor: http://m.imgur.com/a/jvQpE

Mira:
ac370201b128f1af22f7a0095e4d0082--animal-crossing-animals.jpg

Offer: My undying love & affection + 500 TBT

Holy cow! I LOVE the way you color!!

Please!!! Consider my mayor hugging Mira (like your example) (and if Mira could be looking like she hates it, that would be hilariously funny/cute!)

Mayor: http://m.imgur.com/a/jvQpE

Mira:
ac370201b128f1af22f7a0095e4d0082--animal-crossing-animals.jpg

Offer: My undying love & affection + 500 TBT

Aw thank you! I'll gladly draw that for you! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd really like a drawing of my mayor and Marshal! Could Marshal be sitting on her shoulder? Her eyes are bright blue, by the way. :)

Reference: http://i.imgur.com/7APPsi8.png

Offer: 150 TBT

I just imagined Marshall's tail being wrapped around your mayor's neck or arm ^ ^
I'll sketch those out then post the pictures so people can change something if they want to!
And jeses you guys are offering reeeeally high prices! >//<"

I just imagined Marshall's tail being wrapped around your mayor's neck or arm ^ ^
I'll sketch those out then post the pictures so people can change something if they want to!
And jeses you guys are offering reeeeally high prices! >//<"

Aww, that sounds like a really cute idea! Also, have you seen your art? It's amazing and totally deserves high offers.

Back