• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling [OFFLINE] Maple is in boxes! Cycling to get my dreamies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugi Moto

Super Special Awesome!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (50) +
Mayor: Neil
Town: Acorn
FC: 0877-1802-1984

Hello everyone as title states I am currently cycling through my town on my one copy of the game to get my dreamies onto my other copy. I am mayor Neil of the town Fantasia and my FC is to the left. I will update the title and leave a post on who is currently in boxes. I will wait a few hours to see if the villager gets any interests. If the villager gets no interest in those few hours then I will most likely void them or maybe do something else who knows. Enjoy

I am perfectly fine with holding villagers for ppl but at the end of the day I'm going to accept the best offer available. In the event that I'm holding a villager for you & while holding I get a better offer then I will let you know and give you some time to get back to me to see if you want to counter or just not bother.

Current Villagers
Maple
Static
Phoebe
Chadder
Miranda
Bam
Kiki
Zucker
Bruce

Reserved Villagers: Maple for Zobug6
Nibbles for myself
Phoebe for Allure
Bam for Allure

Villager Request Form
IGN:
Town:
Villager You Want:
Your Offer:

Last edited:
Hello do you still have Phoebe? I would love to have her!

Last edited:
I do I'll let you know whenever she decides to move. Also I forgot to mention in my og post that I'm looking for in game currency atm for these villagers. Let me know if that's ok with you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Molly is in boxes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I don't know how to edit my title XD

I do I'll let you know whenever she decides to move. Also I forgot to mention in my og post that I'm looking for in game currency atm for these villagers. Let me know if that's ok with you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Molly is in boxes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I don't know how to edit my title XD

press "edit your thread", then press "go administrative" (a bit further down) and then you will be able to edit the title :p

press "edit your thread", then press "go administrative" (a bit further down) and then you will be able to edit the title :p

I don't see the "edit your thread" button anywhere tho :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh nvm I see how to do it now thanks for the help ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Molly has found a new home!

Last edited:
Tabby voided & Jacques moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wolfgang is in boxes

Wolfgang voided & Bunnie moved in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Axel is in boxes

I do I'll let you know whenever she decides to move.

Oh sorry I forgot to respond! I actually got her already~ Sorry for all the trouble!

Wait, I'm confused, do you still have Bunnie?
If so;
IGN: Lydia
Town: Ichigo
Villager You Want: Bunnie
Your Offer: Around 400k? Sorry, I just restarted my town so I don't have a lot of bells. If that's too low, maybe we could trade for something else? What are your dreamies? I'm willing to trade for just about anything, Bunnie has been my favorite villager since Wild World.

Wait, I'm confused, do you still have Bunnie?
If so;
IGN: Lydia
Town: Ichigo
Villager You Want: Bunnie
Your Offer: Around 400k? Sorry, I just restarted my town so I don't have a lot of bells. If that's too low, maybe we could trade for something else? What are your dreamies? I'm willing to trade for just about anything, Bunnie has been my favorite villager since Wild World.

Yes I have bunnie he's the most recent move in. I'm currently looking for squirrel villagers which are agent S, Caroline, Mint, Filbert,
Poppy, Sheldon & Static. No rush though as it will probably be a few villagers moving out before he's gonna want to move.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Axel voided & Zell moved in!

oh okay, i'll try and get your dreamies, contact me when you have Bunnie moving. Or if you have a wishlist, I can get you a few items on there.

Last edited:
Al is in boxes

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh okay, i'll try and get your dreamies, contact me when you have Bunnie moving. Or if you have a wishlist, I can get you a few items on there.

ok no problem I will thanks :)

When do you think that'll be? I start school tomorrow so I'll probably be available around 3-5pm EST.

When do you think that'll be? I start school tomorrow so I'll probably be available around 3-5pm EST.

I honestly have no idea it seems to be pretty random who moves out. I'll make sure to give youa good amount of time before anyone else wants him. Is 3-5 pm EST a good time for the rest of the week as well?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Axel voided & Bam has moved in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back