Cycling [OFFLINE] Maple is in boxes! Cycling to get my dreamies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get Maple for 500k igbs, or like 10tbt?

Edit: I'm Really broke cause I just restarted, sorry for the low offer.
Edit2: I just realized you want mint? I could give you her when she's eventually in boxes.

Last edited:
Can I get Maple for 500k igbs, or like 10tbt?

Edit: I'm Really broke cause I just restarted, sorry for the low offer.
Edit2: I just realized you want mint? I could give you her when she's eventually in boxes.

That's alright we all gotta start somewhere :p
Could you do 15 tbt?

Sure I could take mint instead. It will be a little bit to make room for her as well

Last edited:
Just tell me when you have a space open and I'll get her in boxes, I also have Sheldons card if you want him too :)

Just tell me when you have a space open and I'll get her in boxes, I also have Sheldons card if you want him too :)

Thanks for the offer but it would take too long to make room for him right now. Only have room for one atm

Okay! If you ever want him in the future I can get him for you.

Papi voided & Bunnie found a new home!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nibbles has moved in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got static from my campsite on my other copy so static is now free to anyone who wants him!

Hi Vm me when you've got a space. I'll be on for the next two-three hours

Villager Request Form
IGN: Beauty
Town: EverBell
Villager You Want: Pheobe and Bam
Your Offer: 30 TBT

Hi Vm me when you've got a space. I'll be on for the next two-three hours

Hey I'm actually gonna have a mint amiibo card pretty soon here so I don't really need her anymore. Let me know what you're offer is

- - - Post Merge - - -

Villager Request Form
IGN: Beauty
Town: EverBell
Villager You Want: Pheobe and Bam
Your Offer: 30 TBT

Done! I'll make sure they're both reserved for you. Each time I get one of them in boxes I'll send you a message letting you know :)

Hey I'm actually gonna have a mint amiibo card pretty soon here so I don't really need her anymore. Let me know what you're offer is

- - - Post Merge - - -

Done! I'll make sure they're both reserved for you. Each time I get one of them in boxes I'll send you a message letting you know :)

TYSM!

UPDATE: I just recently purchased a NFC reader/writer & a bunch of amiibo cards. I will list all of the villagers I have on the original post & keep you updated when I get more cards.

-request-

IGN: violen
Town: growing
Villager You Want: tiffany, shep, leopold, tasha
Your Offer: 300k for tiffany, 500k for shep, 300k for leopold, 300k for tasha and willing to haggle/counter bet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back