• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling [OFFLINE] Maple is in boxes! Cycling to get my dreamies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-request-

IGN: violen
Town: growing
Villager You Want: tiffany, shep, leopold, tasha
Your Offer: 300k for tiffany, 500k for shep, 300k for leopold, 300k for tasha and willing to haggle/counter bet

I'm not sure if I have those villagers or not but if I do I'll let you know. Do you still want them?

IGN: Marius
Town: Leronde
Villager You Want: Rosie
Your Offer: I am willing to offer 20 TBT for Rosie. Just take your time with her because I need to cycle more villagers out myself so I can have her again. Please and thank you. :)

Hi! FYI I don't need Bam reserved anymore! He was a starter in my new town! Also, is there anyway you can get Pheobe out tonight or nah? (Sorry for posting when it says offline)

Hey everyone from now on I will be doing everything from my cycling town on this new thread. http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Cheap!-Fast!&p=7602469&highlight=#post7602469

To everyone who is interested in any of my villagers please leave a comment in that thread even if you have already left a comment on this thread. Please make sure you read the rules first before you leave a comment however. The reason I am doing this is because in this thread there will be more cyclers on 1 thread so it's just easier for everyone involved. I apologize for the inconvenience.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back