• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hes back

mastermudkipz

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
well ootplayer36 is back we don't know hes new account some might but he ugly mom posted a video

if you don't know who he is HE HACKED Darkminedsmith account and he has to do too lets plays over again! heres the ugly mom video his old account got deleted because everybody 1 stared and flagged and he got baned here you go

add some annotations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9t5UrwQtZs&feature=related

I loled when she said all the woman on here want him

I couldn't read a word of that.

Some guy named Ooot(numbers i cant even remember)'s mom Talks and swears then annotations pop up with swears. and other random stuff.

I think he said this:

Well ootplayer36 is back and we don't know what hes new account is. Some might know the account but his ugly mom posted a video.

If you don't know who he is HE HACKED Darkminedsmith account and he has to do too lets plays over again! here is the ugly mom video and his old account got deleted because everybody started on him and flagged and he got baned. Here is the video.

(I didn't get most of it so i didn't translate it or i didn't translate it well)

The JJ said:
I think he said this:

Well ootplayer36 is back and we don't know what hes new account is. Some might know the account but his ugly mom posted a video.

If you don't know who he is HE HACKED Darkminedsmith account and he has to do too lets plays over again! here is the ugly mom video and his old account got deleted because everybody started on him and flagged and he got baned. Here is the video.

(I didn't get most of it so i didn't translate it or i didn't translate it well)
Better...But still fail.

btw, I like your sig. :3 Mostly the roblox part.

rafren said:
The JJ said:
I think he said this:

Better...But still fail.

btw, I like your sig. :3 Mostly the roblox part.
Yeh its still fails cuz i don't understand a **** hes saying

Btw Ty, You can request a sprite animation from my shop.
+ Roblox.. i didn't even no i made him quit :S

Back