• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Positivity Thread :3

look at these milk frogs
8501256194_a9d4fa0cee_b.jpg

two_milk_frogs_by_anginelson.jpg

amazon-milk-frog1.jpg

Omg they're so cute :blush:

I'm happy to have joined this forum, I realised I'm not alone suffering with a mental illness and I've also managed to get quite a few items for my town I would never managed to get otherwise.

Some reasons I found to be happy:

You are alive.
You are healthy
Someone loves you.
Very, very, very much.
The Northern Lights exist.
Someone smiled at you today.
Being unhappy is a waste of time.
There’s something you can do better than anyone.
It’s fall and the leaves are about to turn glorious shades of warmth.
Music – dance, soul, rock, funk, reggae, disco, Indie, Bhangra, jazz, country, all sorts.
Flowers are beautiful.
In the wild.
Or given to you by someone who cares.
Rainbows make you happy.
Bear hugs.
Cuddles.
Sunshine.
Sunrise.
Sunsets.
Live music.
Concerts.
Great food.
Chocolate
Long showers
The simplest pleasures in life are still free – a walk, a baby’s laugh, kittens on your keyboard.

You are enough! Love yourself first and always keep fighting!

If I hadn't joined the forums, I dont know what the heck I would be doing right now.
Heck, I wouldn't have learned of splatoon, and I would still be stuck with a wolf aesthetic.

I'm glad that people have gotten to know me in High School, so at least I'm not the loner I thought I was.
I'm also grateful for having a roof, a phone, and a 3DS. I don't know what I would do without them.
I am also happy that video games exist, My main source of pure entertainment.
Im glad I have some un know friends that have my back.
I am also glad I'm not the only loner and Splatoon fan In the forums.

Live your life to the fullest. Because every second is a second gone from your life.

Aww, it’s sad to see that Keldi left.
But it’s okay.
One thing that I always followed in my life is:
Good things happen when you wait.
It could relate to;
Getting a job
Getting money
Getting a toy
Getting a new electronic
Getting forgiveness
Getting love
Getting friends
...or almost anything.
Hope you have a good day. C:

"You're beautiful, you're one of a kind, smile more!"
-Roman Atwood

if anyone needs a little positivity or inspiration in their day, watch Roman Atwood's daily vlogs on youtube <3​

I have a cat that snuggles me and passes out in my lap every chance she gets. It makes me so happy :3

I'm grateful for my dog Jack but sadly he seems to be on his last legs so I'm cherishing every moment I spend with him.

Thankful I get to spend every day with my very soft dog now instead of only seeing her twice a month like last year

My friend sent this text to my other friend who has some issues and he sent it to me:
"You're with your family for at least 18 years. Granted, siblings may leave sooner, but those two people who raise you, you don't even say their name. And one day, you'll read their name on stone. So say their name, and yours too. And in the middle, put 'loves'. Reverse it, too. They're there for you, *****, and they always will. Otherwise they wouldn't have adopted you. And we'll be here too, so say our names. We'll say yours too...*****. ****** loves *****. And **** loves *****. And vice versa. ***** loves -Keldi-...***** loves ******, we're both here for you. -Keldi- loves *****, and ****** loves *****.
...On a less serious note....Where's my damn Pepsi?"

Last edited:
Back