• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Positivity Thread :3

Bumpity bumpity~ You are so love-a-ly~ \(?w?)/

Somebunny love you
...n_n
=(o o)=
..(v v)o

Last edited:
The thread wants me to tell you it wants to be bumped so it can see more beautiful faces like yours :3

Sometimes you win. Sometimes you learn.
It's okay to fail, failure means you're at least trying, and that's something worth celebrating.

Food will always be there for you, and anyone who'll listen.

“Often times we feel like either we can’t make a world of difference, or we feel that it’s not going to change anything anyway. The truth is you can change someone’s day,you can change someone’s life, but you have to show up and do what you got to do to actually see any fruit coming from it.” – Nick Vujicic

I encourage you to accept that you may not be able to see a path right now, but that doesn’t mean it’s not there.

Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness.

Every day is a new opportunity to be better than yesterday; that pursuit can increase your self-esteem and, accordingly, your happiness.

Finding joy in the present moment, no matter how inadequate it may seem, makes a difference in other people’s lives.

I'm not a fan of positive platitudes. But I guess just remember that despite what the media is saying, we're living in more peaceful times than ever

If you're ever feeling sad just play Super Mario 64. It's like a melancholy-repellent lol

So you've left tbt, I see. And asked to keep this thread alive which i what I will do :) you were, like, the nicest member here to me more than anyone else...you would always be sending private messages when I was sad, and I was struggling to teach you how to hack acnl...didn't think that it would come to this point that you left everything. Hopefully not acnl, but if you did, then I guess I cannot see you again :(

Bye Keldi. You were positivity here to me.

Last edited:
look at these milk frogs
8501256194_a9d4fa0cee_b.jpg

two_milk_frogs_by_anginelson.jpg

amazon-milk-frog1.jpg

If you ever feel sad,
look at my rabbit who is cooling down his butt after he got removed his balls :rolleyes:
*Hears men crying for the fallen balls*

Bbn7MxJ.jpg

Back