• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Positivity Thread :3

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Lately, lots of peeps (here and irl) are SO negative, and I can understand why. I was born with quite the range of issues, but we aren't here to vent. Say something positive or give quotes you love!
Here, lemme start this off:
"Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain.
But you can't have a Rainbow without any rain."

Change for the better starts from self reflection and understanding the viewpoints and have sentiment with other's experiences. If you truly believe empathy and compassion is what this worlds needs more of, then give the world an example. Better to start now than to start later, its in your hands to make it happen. Be good to not only what you perceive as "all" but as the actual definition of "all".

Change for the better starts from self reflection and understanding the viewpoints and have sentiment with other's experiences. If you truly believe empathy and compassion is what this worlds needs more of, then give the world an example. Better to start now than to start later, its in your hands to make it happen. Be good to not only what you perceive as "all" but as the actual definition of "all".

Positively dEEp

No matter what you look like now.. it is mearly a coccon soon you'll be a butterfly! ( This TOTALLY applys To ppl of EVERY single age )

If you want to change the world, set an example! BE the change!

Go outside and turn off the television for a while. You'll find there's a lot less hate out there than what the news wants you to believe.
Trust me.

Go outside and turn off the television for a while. You'll find there's a lot less hate out there than what the news wants you to believe.
Trust me.

I've always disliked the news for all the negativity it reports...guaranteed, there's a lot more positivity than negativity.

Last edited:
This bump is for you to smile because you're awesome ^^

Slow down, breathe, and enjoy the world around you for it is beautiful

I am in some kind of positive mood rn! I cant lie, i've had some problems and got to feel kind of isolated even though there were people around, like you know, you dont feel lonely but not quite fitting in... I believe that we are led through the path that we need to follow in order to improve. We will keep finding toxic relationships if we have to learn something about them, and what may seem a really negative experience.. is indeed a process of learning needed. There is beauty all around but we tend to focus on that one thing that does not go the way we expected.. Maybe one should start focusing on all the good things we take for granted and if you find it imposible, then create them!

It always seems impossible until it's done. ...

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'! ...

Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible. ...

I have some advice for users on this thread :)

This whole summer, I've been feeling down and honestly have been kind of in the mindset that life would be better without me because of some issues my former friend has caused.

Some advice I can give is to get rid of the negativity in your life and start doing things you love doing, and don't surround yourself with bad people because it can only do harm to you, and you'll start to appreciate the little things in life and meet new people, creating new happy experiences. If you aren't putting yourself out there, nothing good will ever come, so you have nothing to lose by doing it and might as well give it a try.

^^ This helped me overcome many things this summer, and I'm happier at the end than at the beginning, shockingly. It really does get better, and you may find happiness in areas you never thought you would :)

There’s no better feeling than making somebody smile.”

If you are positive, you'll see opportunities instead of obstacles.

“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”

Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle. Happiness never decreases by being shared.

Animals don't give negativity!

That's why I own a lot of pets such as my snake, he helps cope with anxiety and is the sweetest little noodle! <3

Back