• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Positivity Thread :3

When your hurt, think about funny thoughts and laugh it off

There will always be a group of cute animals who love you. And a cute pupper who will work for you.
So you're not alone :)

Two weeks ago I was thinking of dropping out of college because I was afraid it wasn't for me, but I've met so many lovely people since then and I'm so glad! I'm sure there's a lesson on perseverance in there somewhere

Last edited:
take time out of your day to relax and take care of yourself. run yourself a nice bath or have a shower, read a book or play a video game. do your bed. put on some fresh bedsheets and snuggle under the covers to rest your tired eyes.

"Just because the song is short, is that any reason to not listen?"

This thread needs your post to be awesome. Donate some awesomeness ^_^

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.

"Mommy, will my balloon come back? I love that balloon."
"It's going to get a star for you-Oh!"
"What, Mommy?"
"It's a fast balloon. It got you your star."
"Where!?"
"It's in your eyes. Don't let it fade away. Your balloon would be sad. You don't want that, do you?"
"No Mommy! I'll make sure it's always there!"
Don't let your star fade away. The balloon(your friends and family) worked hard to make your eyes bright.

I keep telling myself I'm a terrible college student and don't deserve my scholarships but I try to tell myself that that's absolutely 100% not true.

Sometimes the mind can't take the truth that the heart tells it.

Somewhere out there a fresh pizza is being taken out of an oven. That thought keeps me going.

I don't lie and say your hard work is worth it. I tell you the truth: You're doing the wrong work. Do what doesn't feel like work.

Have you ever had a 3-layer cheesecake? I haven't had one. But I heard that the sickness someone can get from eating it all at once is similar to the sickness from overworking yourself. So take it one bite at a time ^^

And the winner of most likely to not believe in how great they truly are is...You! Dang, Trump WISHES America could be as great as you!

Back