People's placements of wisteria trellis pwp

Sophiefish

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hi guys... I'm wanting to see what people have done with the wisteria trellis, iv just unlocked it but I'm struggling of where to fit it in my town. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated thank you !

i put mine as close as possible right in front of the town hall. i did it like that because my paths are all two units wide, and the wisteria trellis only has room for one unit below it, so i couldn't just put it over my path somewhere. it looks really nice, and it's even made me forgo changing my town hall into the zen one or something because the purple wisteria looks very sweet in front of my yellow town hall :)

hope you find a great place to put it!!

I don't have a very good picture of the one from my main town:

59ed9fed-51e4-47a8-862d-69933c98db3d.jpg

I use it to make an entrance (or exit ) to the town's mini nature trail.

Last edited:
Here is a pic of how I placed mine
wisteria.jpg
There is a narrow staircase between the trees and the shrubs. You climb the stairs and go through the path.

Here is a pic of how I placed mine
View attachment 207260
There is a narrow staircase between the trees and the shrubs. You climb the stairs and go through the path.

(uhh i'm casually butting in off-topic, but i love your steps up to the trellis! they look really nice- sometimes stair paths don't look very convincing, but yours are! :blush:)

21193030_1738888739746446_421589160602731147_n.jpg

here's my trellis! it's near my river and train station. it's just kind of in a tiny little area leading to my circle pond

tumblr_obx3ykWyUu1uxfywpo1_400.jpg

tumblr_obw8rgyhhy1uxfywpo1_250.png

tumblr_oakveezzeG1uxfywpo1_400.jpg

tumblr_o9lg4fgTHs1uxfywpo1_500.png

ive added stuff since then but im too lazy to take new photos haha.

i did it like that because my paths are all two units wide, and the wisteria trellis only has room for one unit below it, so i couldn't just put it over my path somewhere.
This is really bad for my ocd, can't place my things in a way I like because of this x.x wish you could pick the size of your PWPs.

I put mine to the left of my house. It's part of the path I use to go between my house and Town Hall.

20170903_074909.jpg

I do drop down to 1 unit for the trellis path, but I'm right up against the beach cliff, so it helped place the rest of my pathway back a bit.

I put mine a few distance from the back of my house near the center to make a path going to the villager park/fountain (east), the picnic area (north), and also Re-tail and playground area (west).

qpaqHUW.png

3kHKoZ6.png

In Pemberly I put one to the south of the cafe, and another to the right of a side character's house. I have stumps for sitting on near both so that I can sit and enjoy them. I don't have any pics handy right now, but you can visit my DA if you'd like to see: 4C00-0019-BB3F

Back