• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Can You Beat This Game?

When I saw the title, I thought of this:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
080418-lost-the-game.jpg
</div>

BTW, I just lost the game.

pear40 said:
When I saw the title, I thought of this:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
080418-lost-the-game.jpg
</div>

BTW, I just lost the game.
LOL'D

anyways, i hate NG :C

This is kinda how I felt while playing viva pinata.
You get an achievement for naming a pinata and getting to level 1 but you don't get one for collecting all the pinatas.

pear40 said:
You get an achievement for naming a pinata and getting to level 1 but you don't get one for collecting all the pinatas.
Why Viva Pinata when there's Amsterdam?

xeladude said:
pear40 said:
Wut?

pear40 said:
xeladude said:
pear40 said:
Wut?
inside joke, but it's still easy to understand if you know what happens in amsterdam B)

:O darn it.. I couldn't even move the guy, I shoulda read the rules b4 playing

Back