Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Sweet Feather
Glam Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
What level of education are you at?
If you have a under/graduate degree, what is your profession?

I'm currently a freshman in college, so my level of education is a HS Diploma.

Last edited:
I'm currently in the swedish equivalent of high school in my second year. we go to high school for three years here but i Might take my courses at a slower pace and go another year if i have to be taken out of school again. i barely got through last year, which is supposed to be the least horrible year so lol this will be uh interesting i guess

Also in the magical land of college rn. I like it a lot more than high school so far

I have a BA but still always debating if I want to go back and get an MS or a JD... so much money though ;;

I possess a wonderful undergraduate degree in mathematics and I have been unemployed for just over a year since graduation. I am still deciding if ?40,000 in debt (and rising thanks to a healthy 4% interest rate) was worth it. Forums in one tab, job applications in the other.

I'm in middle school, I wish I was homeschooled, I learn nothing important at school and I already learn way more at home, and I rather be alone than with a bunch of ugly and smelly people, and I wouldn't have to worry about a school shooter.

I failed out of undergrad but I do have my HS Diploma. I was going for a medical tech career but I plan to go back for completion someday (perhaps next fall)

Currently in the Marines so all I have is a high school diploma.

Planning to go to college for business or history and going back into the military as an officer though.

I have my high school diploma but went to a trade school about a year ago and graduated dental assisting school so I have a certification in that.

Back