Votes: 22 27.5%
  • Undergraduate degree

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Graduate degree

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I have no education

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Last semester of undergrad, currently. Didn't get an associates, so right now just a diploma (man that doesn't make me feel good)

Last edited:
I never made it past 10th or 11th grade(can't remember which)...sooo, I'm a dropout!:( Wish I could go back though and give it another go.

Currently in my freshman year (just started school Wednesday 2 weeks ago)
Its OK, all my teachers are nice
But I already know I will be given so much homework (I've already been given a French project, I'm like wtf.)

technically hs diploma? i've left the british equivalent of "high school" with 11 gcses/btecs/btechs/vcerts under my belt and i'm going to college to do a levels in a few days.

In high school at the moment. Four more weeks until holidays, then I have to do my finals and then I'm done and have a HS certificate!

I'm currently in my first year of college studying fashion. I did creative media in college, before.

Last edited:
Currently in my last year of high school, going into Bachelor of Arts majoring in Media and Communication next year!

I'm in my junior year of college working on my BS.

I possess a wonderful undergraduate degree in mathematics and I have been unemployed for just over a year since graduation. I am still deciding if ?40,000 in debt (and rising thanks to a healthy 4% interest rate) was worth it. Forums in one tab, job applications in the other.
This is kind of what I worry about. I currently have no plans to go into graduate or professional school, and I do think the area I'm in is good for getting into lab work, but I'll always have my doubts till it happens, I guess. I hope you find a job in your field soon.

University? I never got a degree or something from there though but yeah film studies major if I ever complete it lol.

Back