Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Feedback
100% (36) +
I can offer TBT, villagers, materials, or you can show me your wishlist, possibly art trades
I’m fine with getting coloured sketches, anime style/chibi preferred

~currently looking for~
-Lailah (with a doll of Emet-Selch (FFXIV) or Reno (FF7) if you want)

Preferably digital, maybe traditional if you can scan/get good quality. If interested please leave examples/prices~ Freebies are also welcome/appreciated!
If you post art for me without discussing prices I'll consider it a freeb :') please don't randomly post art without agreement and expect me to pay > <
*I do tend to be picky with buying art, so please don't take it personally if I don't accept yours ;;​

Last edited:

Attachments

• england is my city.jpg
    england is my city.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 853
Last edited:
Some of my art

if you decide you like my art, I just have to say I am currently waiting on a new tablet to arrive (all the work linked was done on the very broken one so the work produced on the new one will likely be better- well I hope haha) and it could be a week or longer before it gets here. I also have some other work lined up, but am leaving a link here because honestly? I want to have a few projects to break the new tablet in with.

no worries if my arts not what you're into though ^^

I know you didn't write this buuuutt are you interested in art trades? 「(?ヘ?)

i could draw your mayor with a villager for the my melody set? or two pics of your mayor ^_^

Can you draw her with Marshal? And I'm pretty sure I already have the set, so let me know when you want it c:

I know you didn't write this buuuutt are you interested in art trades? 「(?ヘ?)

I'd love to! But I don't think I'd have time/be able to since I still need to finish art from my shop and school's starting really soon, sorry ><

Still looking ;;

I'll try to compile a bunch of the art I've commissioned in case it helps give a better idea for what I'm looking for!

Last edited:
Just digital?
EDIT:I am blind.
Check out ma post on museum.
I know I'm terrible but oh well. Worth a shot.

Last edited:
Bump :')
[size=-2]The animation request isn't needed, just leaving it there if anyone's able/willing to make it ;;[/size]

Bump ^^

@Sunnie would you consider tbt? I can probably trade if you still want, but it might take longer (and the most I could do is waist-up)

Last edited:
Bump ^^

@Sunnie would you consider tbt? I can probably trade if you still want, but it might take longer (and the most I could do is waist-up)

I don't really need tbt which is why I wanted to trade ahah;; (+ ur art is super cute.) And if you're still down, I don't mind waiting.

Still looking~

-----
I don't really need tbt which is why I wanted to trade ahah;; (+ ur art is super cute.) And if you're still down, I don't mind waiting.

Then I'd like to trade (I've seen your art around and love it!) c: Let me know if there's a specific style you'd like, since I kinda jump around ^^;

Last edited:
Don't know if you would be interested in my style or not ^^; I think your MYO Blindlace Amaranto OC is super cute though :p what is the little creature next to her? :eek:

Don't know if you would be interested in my style or not ^^; I think your MYO Blindlace Amaranto OC is super cute though :p what is the little creature next to her? :eek:

I'd be interested since your style's really cute, just lmk how much you'd like~ And iirc I think it's called a Gardenia, they stay with the Blindlace (watch over them?) ^^

I'd be interested since your style's really cute, just lmk how much you'd like~ And iirc I think it's called a Gardenia, they stay with the Blindlace (watch over them?) ^^

I have really no idea about prices in terms of tbt for artwork here, what is the standard amount ppl usually go for? :eek:

Back