• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

buying art c: (tbt/villagers)

SleepyAmaurotine

Mutable Memory
Apple 🍎
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Feedback
100% (36) +
I can offer TBT, villagers, materials, or you can show me your wishlist, possibly art trades
I’m fine with getting coloured sketches, anime style/chibi preferred

~currently looking for~
-Lailah (with a doll of Emet-Selch (FFXIV) or Reno (FF7) if you want)

Preferably digital, maybe traditional if you can scan/get good quality. If interested please leave examples/prices~ Freebies are also welcome/appreciated!
If you post art for me without discussing prices I'll consider it a freeb :') please don't randomly post art without agreement and expect me to pay > <
*I do tend to be picky with buying art, so please don't take it personally if I don't accept yours ;;​

Last edited:

Attachments

• england is my city.jpg
    england is my city.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 853
Last edited:
Some of my art

if you decide you like my art, I just have to say I am currently waiting on a new tablet to arrive (all the work linked was done on the very broken one so the work produced on the new one will likely be better- well I hope haha) and it could be a week or longer before it gets here. I also have some other work lined up, but am leaving a link here because honestly? I want to have a few projects to break the new tablet in with.

no worries if my arts not what you're into though ^^

I know you didn't write this buuuutt are you interested in art trades? 「(?ヘ?)

i could draw your mayor with a villager for the my melody set? or two pics of your mayor ^_^

Can you draw her with Marshal? And I'm pretty sure I already have the set, so let me know when you want it c:

I know you didn't write this buuuutt are you interested in art trades? 「(?ヘ?)

I'd love to! But I don't think I'd have time/be able to since I still need to finish art from my shop and school's starting really soon, sorry ><

Still looking ;;

I'll try to compile a bunch of the art I've commissioned in case it helps give a better idea for what I'm looking for!

Last edited:
Just digital?
EDIT:I am blind.
Check out ma post on museum.
I know I'm terrible but oh well. Worth a shot.

Last edited:
Added a link to the art I've gotten of my characters to give a better idea of what styles I like/looking for c:

Bump :')
[size=-2]The animation request isn't needed, just leaving it there if anyone's able/willing to make it ;;[/size]

Bump ^^

@Sunnie would you consider tbt? I can probably trade if you still want, but it might take longer (and the most I could do is waist-up)

Last edited:
Bump ^^

@Sunnie would you consider tbt? I can probably trade if you still want, but it might take longer (and the most I could do is waist-up)

I don't really need tbt which is why I wanted to trade ahah;; (+ ur art is super cute.) And if you're still down, I don't mind waiting.

Still looking~

-----
I don't really need tbt which is why I wanted to trade ahah;; (+ ur art is super cute.) And if you're still down, I don't mind waiting.

Then I'd like to trade (I've seen your art around and love it!) c: Let me know if there's a specific style you'd like, since I kinda jump around ^^;

Last edited:
Don't know if you would be interested in my style or not ^^; I think your MYO Blindlace Amaranto OC is super cute though :p what is the little creature next to her? :eek:

Don't know if you would be interested in my style or not ^^; I think your MYO Blindlace Amaranto OC is super cute though :p what is the little creature next to her? :eek:

I'd be interested since your style's really cute, just lmk how much you'd like~ And iirc I think it's called a Gardenia, they stay with the Blindlace (watch over them?) ^^

I'd be interested since your style's really cute, just lmk how much you'd like~ And iirc I think it's called a Gardenia, they stay with the Blindlace (watch over them?) ^^

I have really no idea about prices in terms of tbt for artwork here, what is the standard amount ppl usually go for? :eek:

Back