• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

bad habits you just cant get rid off

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
so i have this bad habit that whenever im done using something i never put them back into their original places or i never keep them properly and when i wanna use them again most of the time i have to spend like at least 5 mins to find them. it's been with me for as long as i can remember.

Last edited:
Stressing over things I can't control.
Having to have EVERYTHING perpendicular or arranged a certain way for it to look tidy to me.
Being awkward in a convo.

I have a bad habit of hoarding used water bottles. I'll open one up, save it for later, and end up forgetting to drink the rest/throw it out. I know I currently have two on my nightstand and another two in my gym bag.

My entire unhealthy relationship with food, my unhealthy relationship with coffee, forgetting to stretch my hands before and after using the computer.

watching netflix and destroying my college career instead of studying

Slouching :( I have very bad posture because of it.
I also can't stop picking loose skin of my lips or fingers.

picking at my nails and the skin around them. i do it a lot more when i'm in stressful or uncomfortable situations and i try to stop but if i have started picking at them i can't seem to stop doing it, i get painfully short nails often and it sucks but i just keep doing it

living
other than that i have a habit of picking things up, forgetting about them, and never going back to them

Last edited:
Biting my nails or picking at them when I'm nervous, eating when I'm bored, talking too quickly, stressing over everything 24/7 and probably like 10 other things.

Sometimes drinking too much coffee I guess.....not sure what else.

Eating the inside of my own face. I chew my cheeks like crazy, especially when I'm nervous or really bored. It's a horrible habit, but hey maybe it helps me get protein... Self-Cannibalizing probably isn't for everyone though.

after i use something, i completely forget it exists. (ex. after grabbing plate of food from microwave and have to take it to my room with both hands, i leave the door open and just start eating after i set it down, leaving the cabinet door open, not putting back stuff after using them) idk its like it disappears from my mind and i totally forget about it.

I frequent a looot of unproductive websites for my own pleasure and waste loads of my time in them. hi TBT

- getting anxious over fairly normal things by inventing situations in my head
- biting nails
- pulling out eyelashes / eyebrows
- biting bits of skin off my lips

Last edited:
Speaking before I think.
Speaking too fast or too slow (but that and my disorganised speech are parts of my mental disorders so...can't be helped lmao).
Insulting myself or others.
Picking skin off my lips, thus making them bleed.
Playing with things when I'm bored (such as flipping my phone or a TV remote -- it annoys my mum a lot lol) and shaking my legs whenever I'm trying to focus.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I frequent a looot of unproductive websites for my own pleasure and waste loads of my time in them. hi TBT

Would you consider this as such? haha :p

Sometimes I forget to brush my teeth before bed.
I stress out over my schoolwork way too much.
I always take the hair on the right side, and tap the end of it. It's weird, but it's a habit. If I'm nervous or something I do it more.

Back